Cashew-Macadamia Butter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashew-Macadamia Butter

I tried some of this from Marantha, and it is the BEST nut butter I have ever tried. I liked almond butter, and used to eat peanut butter, but this stuff is way beyond those. Please don't tell me that there is something unhealthy about it.

Sounds fantastic. Hate to ask how much it costs; I'm guessing the price should keep you from over-indulging.

Comment

Anything from Maranatha is a little pricey. I think I paid about $7.99. I have seen it at the store for some time, but never thought to try it till recently.

Comment

In the UK, there's Carley's organic raw 'rainforest' nut butter: macadamia, cashew and brazil. Scrumptious - especially in smoothies.

Comment

How big a jar?

Comment

Macadamia butter is very good, so is cashew butter, but you an make your own in the food processor, you know. Just keep on grinding away. You an add a little macadamia oil if it seems a bit dry
            Odille
            F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
            following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

Comment

I've had cashew butter and I've had macadamia butter, but I've never had them combined. Sounds delicious!

Comment

Working...
              X