Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flatulence, more or less since going primal???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flatulence, more or less since going primal???

I find that it is less.

Ditto.

Comment

WAY less.

Comment

There was that video on how dangerous fructose and HFCS is, and towards the end, I think he said in regard to eating in social situations, "Fat or fart."

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Less. Haha this is funny. I guess without all those indigestible carbs fermenting in in your colon...

Comment

Incredibly less... like I can actually count how many times now... I used to be totally out of control. My wife thanks PB, since I don't wake her up during the middle of the night with my crazy farts anymore!

Comment

Much less.

Comment

"My wife thanks PB, since I don't wake her up during the middle of the night with my crazy farts anymore! "

That's a funny topic

Comment

So much less. In fact, my husband kinda misses his morning "trumpeting" routine. It was kind of a funny way to wake up.

In fact, gas is so much less, that when I DO actually have gas, I questions whether I ate too many carbs? Like maybe I shouldn't bake almond flour bread or something like that. I blame it on the carbs.

Comment

Way, way, WAY less.

Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Comment

I need to get my son on primal eating. He can clear out a room easily!

Comment

I had terrible stomach problems, including gas, that completely rectified its self once I went primal. Actually, it's been the best part about it for me.

Comment

Far less...and it happens pretty fast if I happen to eat something carb/sugar-heavy.

Comment

Like everyone else, way, way less!

Comment

Definately much less.

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
                              Current weight: 199
                              Goal: 145

Comment

Working...
                              X