Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flatulence, more or less since going primal???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An order of magnitude less. And the waistband of my jeans doesn't feel like it's sawing me in half after lunch.

Comment

Zero

Comment

Pretty close to zero. . .I'm waiting for the burps to follow in the decline!

Comment

I am not even primal, and I have lost most of it.

For me getting rid of wheat and reducing lentils and legumes does it. I cannot get rid of carbs completely, so I cannot say if it will get to zero. But it is already way less.

Comment

Hahaha, oh this was a good thread to read in the morning It's less for me too, and for the hubs. Although after his birthday pizza and ice cream he was making all kinds of noise.

You are what you eat,
            and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Comment

Way less but far more *cough* deadly.

Comment

Ditto eyeshield9. In my experience, they tend to be less frequent, but more pungent and longer-lasting than the non-primal variety. Make sure you've got a clear room for the next five minutes before you let one slip. Or you could just blame it on the dog

Comment

a ton less...

Comment

no more dutch ovens in this household

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Ditto. Less and if it happens, I know I ate too many carbs.

I also love how we can sit down to dinner and eat and eat and eat and eat all the meat and fat I want and still get up and hop on a bike and exercise right away, while my poor friend included a plate-full of fried rice and is sitting, slumped in her chair, complaining about how full she is that she can't move and is tired!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X