The World Peace Diet By Dr Will Tuttle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World Peace Diet By Dr Will Tuttle

Wondering If any of you have come across this very spiritually awakened text by Dr Tuttle (a practicing vegan) discusses how the consumption of animal flesh and fluids not only harms the body but harms society.

Have not read this, but the deeply disturbing The Vegetarian Myth by Lierre Keith is a worthwhile counterpoint.

Comment

Western vegans have guilt issues about the material prosperity of their society so they transform that into the spirituality that they are lacking. If animal flesh were harmful to us, we would have died out long ago.
      You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
        Western vegans have guilt issues about the material prosperity of their society so they transform that into the spirituality that they are lacking. If animal flesh were harmful to us, we would have died out long ago.
        +1
        though your logic doesn't hold. one could easily have said "if eating grains were harmful to us, we would have died out long ago"
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

I saw 'very spiritually awakened text' and immediately knew the post would be garbage before I read any more of it.
          The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
          Blog
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iamasoul View Post
            Wondering If any of you have come across this very spiritually awakened text by Dr Tuttle (a practicing vegan) discusses how the consumption of animal flesh and fluids not only harms the body but harms society.
            What? Do you have any comment? links? I see your one terrible post and I can only think: troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
              +1
              though your logic doesn't hold. one could easily have said "if eating grains were harmful to us, we would have died out long ago"
              Oh yeah :/

Comment

I once watched a video interview with a vegan guy who argued that people who eat animal products will consequently "start looking like the animals they're eating."

Just found it:

http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=504FF7...694EBA8B0141B4

Comment

Originally posted by tarek View Post
                  I once watched a video interview with a vegan guy who argued that people who eat animal products will consequently "start looking like the animals they're eating."

Just found it:

http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=504FF7...694EBA8B0141B4
                  "Our bodies do not feed on calories. Our bodies feed on electrons."

I did not know that!! :O

Comment

If our bodies fed on electrons then we would get a steady supply by breathing...

Wait! No wonder I was obese at one point!

Comment

"Proteins are harmful to the body and should be eliminated...the body doesn't build muscle and bone out of protein, it builds it out of blood, and blood is built out of light."

Welcome to la-la land!

Comment

I think most if not all of the people on this forum have moved beyond the childish notions of interspecies peace that most vegans delude themselves with. But uh... World "Peace"? Yes, peaceful, I'm certain this was definitely one of the terms I was ascribing to vegans while reading of all of the death threats they were issuing towards that blogger who had to quite the vegan diet due to it's documented harm on her body. Death threats on your own species are certainly ways to work towards world peace.
                        "You can demonstrate the purpose and limits of human digestion with a simple experiment: eat a steak with some whole corn kernels, and see what comes out the other end. It won’t be the steak."
                        -J.Stanton

Comment

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                          +1
                          although, one could make the argument that our current degrading state of health, by eating so many grains, is in fact going to kill us off.
                          And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
                          Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
                            "Proteins are harmful to the body and should be eliminated...the body doesn't build muscle and bone out of protein, it builds it out of blood, and blood is built out of light."

Welcome to la-la land!
                            wow, what a quack!

Originally posted by aboutsaffron View Post
                            although, one could make the argument that our current degrading state of health, by eating so many grains, is in fact going to kill us off.
                            yes, but obviously not without reproducing first. we could all die at 24 and still continue the human species.
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

OMFG! Pseudo Doctor Robert Young is a retard! Meat Eaters will look like the animals they consume? WTF? You can smell a meat eater vs a vegan? WTF? Never heard of such a thing.........

Comment

Working...
                              X