Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The World Peace Diet By Dr Will Tuttle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Makes sense. If we all became vegan we would not have the energy to fight nor the muscle strength to hoist a weapon.
    Don't be a paleotard...

    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nut...oxidation.html

    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nut...torage-qa.html

    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...rn-fat-qa.html

    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nut...-you-need.html

    Comment


    • #32
      I have to admit, I _did_ read this book (well, almost all of it; it's lo-o-ong) just before I started the primal lifestyle. I found it to be so preachy, didactic and over the top that I think it actually pushed me toward being more ok with consuming animal products. I am very much in favor of humane treatment of animals, but it's important to remember that we _are_ animals too, and part of nature. The spiritual mumbo jumbo in the book was tough to take.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Russ View Post
        Also, its funny how westerners are more likely to believe eastern superstition. Like, not many people think that walking under a latter will ACTUALLY give you bad luck, but somehow a gypsies with tarot cards can see the future. ooohhh its so foreign and mystical!
        Ancient Chinese Secret, huhhh?
        carl's cave

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
          +1
          though your logic doesn't hold. one could easily have said "if eating grains were harmful to us, we would have died out long ago"
          Well...they ARE killing us off....

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by tarek View Post
            I once watched a video interview with a vegan guy who argued that people who eat animal products will consequently "start looking like the animals they're eating."

            Just found it:

            http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=504FF7...694EBA8B0141B4
            Um.... algae is a plant that "eats" sunlight just like his other glorious plants...

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Khrystyna View Post
              Jesus did ye see his wives art: http://willtuttle.com/prints.htm fluffy hippy alert! It's like something I would draw when I was 13, I mean jesus a mushroom? Really? Wheres the fairy to sit on it in that case?
              I'm interested in how she constantly depicts the Earth as small and separate from the natural things around it.
              You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

              Comment


              • #37
                Enjoy your pesticide ridden, genetically modified vegan food. Not saying factory farms are good for the environment, but don't pretend that vegan production is any better. The fish don't exactly thrive on pesticide runoff and fertilizer runoff. Deforestation to grow and animal killings/runoff because they compete for the land/food grown doesn't exactly help the planet either.

                I'll take my local organic farmer grass fed beef and raw milk over Monsanto crops, but thanks.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BlazeKING View Post
                  Enjoy your pesticide ridden, genetically modified vegan food. Not saying factory farms are good for the environment, but don't pretend that vegan production is any better. The fish don't exactly thrive on pesticide runoff and fertilizer runoff. Deforestation to grow and animal killings/runoff because they compete for the land/food grown doesn't exactly help the planet either.

                  I'll take my local organic farmer grass fed beef and raw milk over Monsanto crops, but thanks.
                  absolutely. i live in cattle country, there just isn't the flat space for vast mono-cultures.
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                    I'm interested in how she constantly depicts the Earth as small and separate from the natural things around it.
                    That's deep. Just blew my mind.
                    carl's cave

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Khrystyna View Post
                      Jesus did ye see his wives art: http://willtuttle.com/prints.htm fluffy hippy alert! It's like something I would draw when I was 13, I mean jesus a mushroom? Really? Wheres the fairy to sit on it in that case?
                      someone huffed too much lisa frank as a child.
                      sigpic

                      HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Typical Lisa Frank:

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by batty View Post
                          someone huffed too much lisa frank as a child.
                          BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

                          Oh man. I'm going to have to steal that one.
                          The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

                          You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Looks like the OP just dropped his brainturd and vanished.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X