Top 10 sexiest foods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 sexiest foods

So, my birthday is this weekend and I am figuring out what decadent yummy food I would like to indulge in. (Probably Sturgeon, as that is my favorite fish). Anyway, I stumbled across this list of 10 aphrodisiac foods. Seems to be all primal stuff (well, the banana is iffy, but I don't care for them anyway). We must be a sexy lot, us primal folks, lol.

http://www.gayot.com/cooking/top10ro...iacs/main.html

So what would you add to this list of sexy food? Crab legs and butter and what else......

Bratwurst.

(kidding)
    Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
    ~Borges

Comment

oysters
      Get on my Level
      http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

Bacon
        My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Sardines.

Comment

+1 on the oysters!
            You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

+2

Anyone check out the "Foie gras" link? 1st feedback-

Foiegras is cruel. For mayor Daley to say that there are other more important issues here makes me think that he is missing the issue behind the finished product that is foie gras. It’s the cruelty to animals necessary to make the food that is really what the council members are against. If Daley doesn’t see that, or just doesn’t care, it makes me feel that he isn’t as compassionate of a mayor as I once thought.

Alana Grelyak—Chicago, Illinois
              Some people just love keeping their heads up their ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure8410 View Post
                Bacon
                +1 nothing sexier
                Homo sum, humani nil a me alienum puto

Comment

Originally posted by Lightlystarched View Post
                  So, my birthday is this weekend and I am figuring out what decadent yummy food I would like to indulge in. (Probably Sturgeon, as that is my favorite fish). Anyway, I stumbled across this list of 10 aphrodisiac foods. Seems to be all primal stuff (well, the banana is iffy, but I don't care for them anyway). We must be a sexy lot, us primal folks, lol.

http://www.gayot.com/cooking/top10ro...iacs/main.html

So what would you add to this list of sexy food? Crab legs and butter and what else......
                  The banana is Primal.

Comment

cucumber with lipstick on the end
                    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

Coconut butter....eaten off the body!!

mmmmm

Comment

Truffles have always been such a decadent favorite of mine. The aroma quickly consumes all of your olfaction upon just getting near it with musky earth tones which are certainly primal in essence.
                        "You can demonstrate the purpose and limits of human digestion with a simple experiment: eat a steak with some whole corn kernels, and see what comes out the other end. It won’t be the steak."
                        -J.Stanton

Comment

Steak...

but if you want a sex boost go very low carb with nothing sweet for a week and then have fruit on your birthday. What you do with that knowledge is entirely upto you...
                          A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

strawberries, dark chocolate

Comment

2 off the list rolled into 1 - Asparagus dipped in a golden, runny, poached egg yolk.

Also, a big seafood platter - lobster, crab, big prawns, scallops, whelks, clams - something about having to eat with your hands and also use unconventional eating tools. This should preferably be on a tropical beach at sunset

Comment

Working...
                              X