• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I put lemon in my water?

Or is this a no no?

Too many carbs. Should skip it.

Comment

I don't count carbs or anything else. I have no reason to do so. If counting things and following certain programs is required for someone, then all I can say is count on.

I mix the juice of a lemon in a liter of water and sip on it just about all day. No sweetener. Just water and lemon. I've lasted a lot of years and am in pretty decent shape for an old man.
      Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianne View Post
        Too many carbs. Should skip it.
        How is a squeeze of fresh lemon too many carbs? An entire cup of fresh lemon juice is 21 carbs.

Comment

An entire small lemon has 5g carbs, 2g of that is fiber. So, yes~! squeeze the whole thing in if you want, go crazy

Comment

Adrianne can't possibly be serious. Anyway, PB isn't inherently hyper-low-carb.
            "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

You could put a lemon in your water if you want to. But then you'd end up with a glass full of mostly lemon, with a little bit of water. And the lemon would bump your nose when you try to drink the water.
              You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Lemon is ok, but ice is not permitted - Grok did NOT use ice!
                If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Comment

he didn't use glasses either
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I think Grok may have used ice. He was surrounded by ice. It was everywhere. Much of those days were something called the Ice Age. Grok did not use speedos, gym equipment, Vibrams or any thing heavier and thicker, crock pots, pressure cookers, Cuisinart or Swiss Army knives, etc. etc. etc.. Grok did not listen to pod casts, or read PB books, or discuss things with people in far away places on forums. I doubt that Grok used nice dinnerware and blenders. Look around. I bet that Grok didn't use anything that you see. Throw it all away and get pure.
                      Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

I wonder if Grok used sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by periquin View Post
                          I think Grok may have used ice. He was surrounded by ice. It was everywhere. Much of those days were something called the Ice Age. Grok did not use speedos, gym equipment, Vibrams or any thing heavier and thicker, crock pots, pressure cookers, Cuisinart or Swiss Army knives, etc. etc. etc.. Grok did not listen to pod casts, or read PB books, or discuss things with people in far away places on forums. I doubt that Grok used nice dinnerware and blenders. Look around. I bet that Grok didn't use anything that you see. Throw it all away and get pure.
                          No iPad??? Noooooooo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                            I wonder if Grok used sarcasm.
                            I've always had this stereotype of Canadians being awfully NICE, and every single one I've ever encountered has reinforced that. Until you.

LOVE your wicked sense of humor.
                            Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
                            Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Comment

It's just that most Canadians aren't in touch with their dark, grimy underbellies. They like to pretend that everything is up.

Comment

Working...
                              X