Blood Type Diet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Type Diet

Does anyone have any experience or kowledge with this? I have read a bit, and I see that type O - my type, is basically primal, although eh does allow certain gluten free grains.

Just curious if I could add in some wisdom from the Blood type diet- like, type O should avoid drinking coffee and eating cinnamon due to digestive problems, and I do have alot of stomach issues - and am a regular coffee/cinnamon consumer.

Thanks for any insight.

Yes I have the books and my type is nomad

Comment

There has been a lot written about this 'diet' as having no scientific basis whatsoever.

I'm also an O, and do best on low carb and primal, but O is a common type and most people will do well eating this way.

I'm a big coffee drinker and also use cinnamon a lot--and have no problems with either.

Comment

All of the blood type diets turn out being basically paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gathwh View Post
          All of the blood type diets turn out being basically paleo.
          Yeah that's true. I'm O negative and the recommendations for me were basically paleo too.

To the OP- You could try these things while sticking to the Primal diet. if you feel better, stick with it.

Comment

I read the book and it's a crap shoot
            I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

Comment

Load of bull, IMO. I'm A+ and do much better on low carb and primal than I ever did eating lots of bread...

Listen to your body.
              Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
              Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
              Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Working...
              X