Worlds Strongest Man Powered by Bacon and Candy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds Strongest Man Powered by Bacon and Candy

I'm having trouble finding any data on elite athletes who down endless bacon and heavy cream other than Mariusz. Any links would be much appreciated

http://www.theironsamurai.com/2010/0...kout-schedule/

“My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and 2-3 pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy…I need it for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 p.m., is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes.

An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate.

Dinner is whatever meat I can get: steaks, pork chops, bacon, plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. [After I work out] I have a protein shake and more chocolate.”

Good for him.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Besides all the excess sugar (Although I suppose he needs it with those giant muscle...lol) his diet sounds...fairly primal. And it works, apparently
      Remember, you are unique just like everybody else.

Comment

"I need it because I'm a sugar addict and without my fix I don't have any energy."

Lamar Odom, basketball player for the Lakers also eats candy non stop, he actually has a "candy man" that buys it for him (rich people...) but he's probably addicted too.
        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

http://www.amenclinics.com/blog/1426...-erratic-play/

Comment

awesome article! I too didn't really like that the espn article was more "hey this guy eats sugar all day and he's in great shape!" than maybe asking if something was wrong with him.
            I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Meh.

Bet I can run faster than him.
              - If it was cute and cuddly at some point, eat it. Ignore everything else. -

- Food is first, and foremost, nothing more than fuel. -

- The body is animal. The mind, however, is not. -

Comment

It's funny how much spin gets put on news. Bleh.

Comment

Where's Rivvin in the thread? The diet mentions sauerkraut and pork. Someone's gotta give him some flak about that.
                  http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

That and with as much bulk as that guy has (and ya gotta suspect that the supplements that he mentions taking includes roids) he probably has the BMR of an idling diesel truck.
                    http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonized View Post
                      Where's Rivvin in the thread? The diet mentions sauerkraut and pork. Someone's gotta give him some flak about that.
                      Sauerkraut is the devil, and my bum still hasn't forgiven me for what I did to it.

Maybe one day I will attempt the good fight again, but for now sauerkraut has claimed itself the victor over me and my bowels.

Comment

The man I thought to still be the strongest man in the world, Magnus Samuelsson (I'm not keeping track), seems to eat fairly primal. As a farmer's boy he is raised on meat and potatoes.

Taken from his Facts section:
                        "Magnus burns around 8500 calories a day. A normal person with normal activities burns around 2200 calories a day."
                        That's crazy.

Comment

My previous post doesn't seem to have worked, trying again.

The man I thought to still be the strongest man in the world, Magnus Samuelsson (I'm not keeping track), seems to eat fairly primal. As a farmer's boy he is raised on meat and potatoes.

Taken from his Facts section:
                          "Magnus burns around 8500 calories a day. A normal person with normal activities burns around 2200 calories a day."
                          That's crazy.

Comment

Working...
                          X