Recommendation Request - Pork Rinds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation Request - Pork Rinds

I'm interested in trying pork rinds, but I don't really want to make them myself. Any brand recommendations?

Thanks!

I don't remember any particular brand, but our local dollar store has them. Only ingredients are pork skin and salt.

Comment

Try a Hispanic Market they make the best!

Comment

Most are pretty comparable and contain only pork skin and salt (for the unflavored varieties). Utz is good. You can buy them in a HUGE tub at Sam's Clubs.

Comment

Go to a local Meximart and get the house brand. If you're in the middle of BFE and can't find a meximart, try Baken- ets. They aren't bad for prepacked.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

I've bought Goya brand, they are good.
            Quietly Primal
            Eating food that remembers where it came from

Comment

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure they weren't fried in vegetable oil.

Comment

Most reputable brands are just fried in their own lard.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

I like Cracklins way more than pork rinds.

Comment

I've only ever had Goya, because that's the only kind I can find. And they only sell them in one grocery store out of the 3 that I've tried. And they tuck them on the bottom shelf in the Latin American food aisle. This city is too darn "health" conscious.
                    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X