Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuts give me headaches and i feel depressed if i dont eat veggies. Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuts give me headaches and i feel depressed if i dont eat veggies. Why?

Ive been doing pb for a few months and i love it. 2 things i noticed and i wonder why is:

I get an almost instant headache when i eat something made of almond flour or bara made of all nuts and oil.

And

I get depressed and tired if i dont eat veggies with almost every meal

What awesome motivations to eat the best stuff! I don't have any explanation for you. It's just great that your body gives you immediate feedback on these things rather than just getting quietly sicker.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Comment

I don't know what bara is, but I am convinced all flour is work of the devil. Do whole nuts cause bad things to happen?

There is nothing wrong with eating veggies with every meal.

Comment

Originally posted by radioplastic View Post
        Ive been doing pb for a few months and i love it. 2 things i noticed and i wonder why is:

I get an almost instant headache when i eat something made of almond flour or bara made of all nuts and oil.

And

I get depressed and tired if i dont eat veggies with almost every meal
        Potassium....

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

I meant home made bars not bara

Comment

Originally posted by radioplastic View Post
            I meant home made bars not bara
            Sounds like you are getting a lot of carbs. Sure makes me feel like shit when I do that.

Comment

Working...
            X