Today I hit a personal best in weight loss...thanks to the PB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I hit a personal best in weight loss...thanks to the PB

The number itself is not important...but I hit a personal best today thanks to the PB. This happened even though my journey has not been without a slip-up or two, and my exercise program has been hit or miss due to me starting to pursue my masters degree...and work has been non-stop...but still, it happened.

To those Doubting-Thomas's out there...or those who see set-backs every now and then...I say keep the faith.

The PB works.

Awesome!!

Don't you just want to shout it to the world "THIS IS EASY!"

EDITED TO SAY: Maybe "easier than any other way" would be better phrasing!
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Comment

Congrat's!!! Keep on keepin' on!!

Comment

Way to go
        My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Awesome! Keep it up!
          sigpic
          In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Comment

That is awesome!! Congrats!!
            ~*Lori*~
            my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
            my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
            CW 192

Comment

I'm with ya! It is awesome. I am not perfect, far from it, but I am quickly approaching my all time low as an adult or at the very least my lowest point since my first pregnancy 12 years ago (son will be 11 in May, by this point I was at least 155 pounds).
              Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

Thanks to all for your kind words.

I hope that other people starting this journey will take heart in the fact that this does work!

Comment

Congratulations for keeping on, reaping the benefits, and spreading the word!

Comment

Yay you!

Comment

Working...
                    X