Take Insulin Shot Before Reading This Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Insulin Shot Before Reading This Post

And people wonder why obesity and diabetes are such problems in our society......

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/398312...wine?gt1=43001

I can't even imagine eating something like that! It looks disgusting! Do people REALLY enjoy this sort of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Tara View Post
      I can't even imagine eating something like that! It looks disgusting! Do people REALLY enjoy this sort of thing?
      Evidently...

“We only opened about a month ago and started making the pumpple cake a week later,” said Elizabeth Halen, the owner of the Flying Monkey. “Now we are making the cake daily and selling out. I told friends about it through my Facebook page and Twitter feed and word has spread like wildfire from there.”

I remember reading about a Baskin Robbins shake which weighed in at about 2,400kcals - ah, found it! - The Baskin Robbins Oreo Shake

http://www.manolith.com/2009/04/19/1...for-your-buck/

Followed the link at the bottom of the original article - no NI data - but do ya really need it...?!

http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Feast ya eyes on that burger!! MMMMMM!!!
      Last edited by Shrinking_Violet; 10-25-2010, 12:53 PM.
      La tristesse durera toujours...

Comment

Oh I would totally eat that, and can assure you I would REALLY enjoy it. Which is pretty much why I am 80 pounds overweight and here on this forum right now.

Comment

Why?

It looks gross.
          Chief cook & bottle washer for one kid, a dog, 6 hens, 2 surprise! roosters, two horses, and a random 'herd' of quail.

~The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something one knows nothing about and refuses to investigate~

Comment

I always assume (mistakenly) that most people try to eat "healthy" (however that term is interpreted by the individual) and am constantly shocked at how terribly some people eat!

I mean really though, I'm sure I would literally get ill if I tried to eat that thing! Bleh

Comment

the "turducken" sounds good...
              I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

I don't really like cake... can we skip that part and just stack up 2 or 3 pies, and cover them in frosting? Now that I would eat. And I mean the whole thing.

Well, ok, I wouldn't actually eat that... but I COULD, and if I did, I'd enjoy every bite. =]
                "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

That thing looks delicious. I wouldn't eat one every day but I think I could get down a whole piece without a problem.
                  Check out my primal blog: http://primalroar.posterous.com/

Comment

Kinda makes my teeth hurt looking at that thing.
                    Now, a Turkducken, on the other hand.....

Comment

I would TOTALLY eat a turducken! But that thing? No way. I don't like cake enough.
                      Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

Why does it make me giggle that the first four letters of that are 'turd'...?

I'll be 40 in a couple years, too!

I still giggle at fart jokes, too...
                        La tristesse durera toujours...

Comment

that things is gross......but hey, they would say that the meat turtle is gross and unhealthy too I'm sure
                          My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure8410 View Post
                            that things is gross......but hey, they would say that the meat turtle is gross and unhealthy too I'm sure
                            What is the meat turtle?

Comment

Turduckens are actually pretty disgusting. They stuff the chicken, put it inside the duck and stuff the rest of the cavity, put inside the turkey, stuff the rest of the cavity. In some cuts there's more bread than bird. A primal version would be absolutely awesome, but hard to pull off... heyyy.... my TG challenge. Now to start plotting.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X