Nausea?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nausea?

Sometimes I'll experience nausea after eating a primal meal, particularly those high in fat...For instance, I just ate about 5oz chicken with skin (cooked with olive oil) and a couple cups of sauteed veggies (in about a tbsp of olive oil.) It doesn't usually last long, but I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced this, and why?

This also happened to me when I ate a lot of coconut, avocado, and nuts in one day.

I've been a primal eater for about 6 weeks now..

On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Sure you're not pregnant?

Comment

I get the same effect. One time I had quite a bit of leftover fat from boiling a marrow bone for 24 hours. I wanted to make a soup form it the next day so I scooped most of it out and put in in my dog's bowl over her kibble. While I was sitting there feeling nauseated after dinner, my dog plainly threw all of her food up. That fat didn't sit well with her.

Comment

Dragonmama, you're silly That's impossible!

Chocolatechip, so you felt nauseated too, or just the dog? I don't really feel like I'm going to throw up, just sort of sick to my stomach and a little dizzy. I thought this diet was supposed to make you feel good.

On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

Working...
        X