(Im)balance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Im)balance?

I know this might seem like a silly question, but I figured why not....has anyone else noticed a balance (or lack thereof) issue once going primal? Is it some sort of vitamin deficiency? For several weeks, I blamed the brain fog, running into things, dropping/juggling things on "carb flu" (or getting into big of a hurry) though I never really ate that much before I started. I've been doing this for about 2 months now and went to yoga today and couldn't do many of the balance poses - which is quite rare for me. Could this detox still be going on or could it be more of an inner ear issue possibly?

Are you still having low carb flu?
    A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

Originally posted by Bushrat View Post
      Are you still having low carb flu?
      I would say no, but all this other stuff is making me question myself.

Comment

I've noticed the opposite. Barefoot & vibrams have strengthened my feet and legs and improved my balance.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MeatMe216 View Post
          I've noticed the opposite. Barefoot & vibrams have strengthened my feet and legs and improved my balance.
          +1

Comment

I guess this just seems to be more so in my head....

Comment

Oh my God! I'm having the same issue, and I never even thought about it being related to PB! I'm SO clumsy these days, dropping things, running into things, I was beginning to think I had some nerve disorder or something... Carb flu? Really? I've been keeping my carbs under 100 for at least 3 months. When does this flu end?

Comment

Working...
              X