Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to start a mid October primal revolution?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to start a mid October primal revolution?

Where you try to do your PB fitness and diet regimen for a month straight? Come on people I need somebody to keep me on task.

I started last week. Today is Day 6. I have been low carb for 9 months and transitioning to Paleo forsome time, but I am incorporating the exercise and some more rigid antiinflammatory restrictions:
    No dairy
    No eggs
    No artificial sweeteners
    No alcohol :<(
    No nightshades
    No Dreamfields

There is a group about to start following the Whole 30 regimen here
    http://whole9life.com/2010/10/get-ready-its-coming/

Comment

I'm in. I've been probably 75/25 for the last several weeks, so need to tighten things up a bit. I'm also trying PB Fitness for the first time. My goal is 100% for the next five weeks.

Comment

I am seriously considering that Whole 30 thing on Oct 24.

Comment

Why the hell not, although I am gonna keep my options open as far as my Whiskey goes (and cigars).
          My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

November first...had hernia surgery a few weeks ago, so cannot lift.

Comment

This may be a stupid question, but what the hell are dreamfields?
              My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

I would like to be in on this. What are the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by skink531 View Post
                  This may be a stupid question, but what the hell are dreamfields?
                  Dreamfield's Pasta, a fabulous pasta that does not spike most people's blood sugar. It is an accepted "cheat" for many low- carbers. As a processed wheat product, definitely not primal. Tastes exactly like regular pasta, does not derail weight loss and most diabetics can tolerate it as well. Look for it at Target, Kroger, Publix or netrition.com.

Comment

I'm in! trying to get in fighting shape so I'm trying hard to focus on my nutrition and avoid cheats.
                    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Rules: PB diet, no cheats dammit, that whiskey won't kill you. Get your PB finess done or some Grok like workout in. If you want to add rules feel free I just do better when I feel responsible to post that I am on my game. Grok on!

Comment

That should of been fitness not finess. Damn new iPod touch keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                        X