Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headaches During IF'ing?

Hi,

I have tried IF'ing a few times, but each time I am tripped up by bad headaches (I usually have dinner and attempt to IF until the next dinner. But I end up eating a late lunch instead because my head hurts!) I drink plenty of water, so I don't think it's dehydration. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hmm I don't think I've experienced this, do you drink caffeine or any other such substances that you may be experiencing small withdrawal from?

You can try shorter fasts, reap the benefits but don't have to suffer? If your last meal is around 8pm then eat around 1pm the following day...
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

yeah, i am thinking maybe i just can't do the full 24 hours. i do usually have coffee in the morning, even on IF'ing days, so i don't think it's caffeine withdrawl.

Comment

The caffeine was my first thought, but I guess that's out. I IF pretty regular and don't have that problem. Then again I don't usually go past 18-20 hours. Maybe you just need to slowly work up to the longer fast.
        My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

Working...
        X