No announcement yet.

First IF Today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad you liked the Pilaf Kuno, thanks for the feedback. I made the beef curry with coconut milk - it just makes everything taste better! If you have fresh mint, chop it up and add it to the curry, makes it so aromatic.

Comment

Oh.....

I am feeling fat n happy (in a good way) right now, but I am totally making that tomorrow.

The Boy says, "Thanks!".

We both thank you!

Comment

My pleasure Kuno and The Boy!

Comment

May blessings be upon you and your House!

Comment

To the topic of coffee:

For me coffee is the best while fasting, it releases free fatty acids, raises your metabolism and the fluids (like water) fills your stomach. But if your family has problems with ulcers you should avoid drinking black coffee on an empty stomach (espresso).

Comment

Hi!

I just had my breakfast after 22 hours!

Yeah, not exactly a full day but who cares? I made it!

Should I exercise right after coming out of a fast? Or should I give my body some time? I feel energized! And I slept great despite all the coffee yesterday.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
              ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

http://fitnessblackbook.com/main/fasted-workouts-and-fasted-cardio-vs-epoc-for-fat-loss/

Fasted workouts are great for fat loss

Comment

Congratulations, Raphael.

What do you feel like doing? That&#39;s probably what you should do ;-)

I actually woke up WAY early this morning, myself...think I&#39;ll go for a walk, as soon as it gets light out.

Comment

Yep, I second that, Florian. I always try to get in a good workout an hour or two before I break my fast.

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

I woke up very early too. I feel great! I think I&#39;ve met my goal of getting in better shape this summer, and I&#39;ve only been primal for a week! So I&#39;m gonna take these next few days off, then resume my weight lifting once college starts. I&#39;m tired of doing HIIT! From now on it&#39;ll be only once a week. I&#39;m going for a walk also. How often will you do IF? I&#39;m thinking of a 24 hours IF once a month, on Sundays so I can start fresh on Mondays.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
                      ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

I find crushing inconcievable amounts of water helps me through my fasts. I&#39;m no expert by any means only have five 24 hour fasts under my belt, but that&#39;s what works for me.

Comment

Good job Raphael! You and Kuno are inspiring me to do a 24 hour IF.

Comment

@Raphael:

I&#39;m thinking of trying it once a week, but I&#39;ll let you know ;-)

@maba: You are too kind!

Comment

Pillz, be careful with the water. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyponatremia

Comment

I love to do an 18 - 24 hr fast, but I find it is more enjoyable (ie, easier) when I am already doing a ketosis day (plus it speeds up my weight-loss efforts like a rocket ship to the moon!).

Like today, I had a kind of &#39;carby&#39; weekend, so today is my &#39;get back on track&#39; day, with mostly eggs, bacon, steak and small amounts of veggies. Tomorrow, will be mostly fat & protein with a 12 - 18 hr fast.

I&#39;ve learned that this works for me, so I just wanted to let you know. If you have a &#39;cheat&#39; or carb day, I suggest getting your body back on track for at least a day or two with a ketosis style of 20 - 30 grams of carbs and then IF. You&#39;ll find it very delightful.

Comment

Working...
                                X