what will i look like tomorrow?! :s :s :s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will i look like tomorrow?! :s :s :s

Fitday's trying to tell me that I've consumed 3,545 calories from two meals today! wtf!!
    All my inputs are estimates but the room for error is not large enough in this case to make me feel ok about these calories.

I'm 21 yo, 62kg, 170cm... 3,545 calories is EXCESSIVE! And I could totally eat again now.

It's the 20 tbsp (estimate) of olive oil that added 2,387 calories to what would have been an awesome number right now when I feel like eating again!

I don't know if I'm asking for advice, or just venting or sharing or whatever else... I'm just unhappy about 3,545 I'm bad at maths, maybe I just can't grasp estimates - Admittedly I don't know what 20 tbsp of oil looks like, maybe that's a gross exaggeration? ugh

Nat, 20 tablespoons is 1.2 cups, or almost three decilitres. Maybe you meant teaspoons?

Comment

prrrhaps....

I had a strange craving for curry powder and olive oil as a carrot dip.... couldn't believe that it worked.

So how many tbsp in 3/4 cup?

Comment

Nat if my maths are right thats 12.5 tbsp ....
        presumably the positive outcome is you have discovered a previously unthinkable dip recipe ...

Comment

http://www.onlineconversion.com/volume.htm

Converts just about anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Nat View Post
            So how many tbsp in 3/4 cup?
            4 TBS = 1/4 cup or 2 oz. so 3/4 cup = 12 TBS

also helpful: 3 tsp = 1 TBS
            312/149/150

Comment

Here are various abbreviations I've seen in cookbooks:

Tablespoon=T=TBS=tblsp

teaspoon=t=tsp

I hate olive oil; the thought of eating 1-1/4 C in a day makes me want to gag!

Comment

What on earth are you doing with 20 tbsp of olive oil? Are you drinking it? Why so much?

Grizz

Comment

You might look like someone sitting on the toilet tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianne View Post

hahahhaha! it's funny because it's true
                    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Comment

Ok so pretty sure I only had 1/2 a cup of olive oil (maybe less?), which is fine IMO.

Grizz, Why???? Because it's so tasty and versatile! Thing is I had a huge craving for curry (???) and I wanted to dip a carrot into something delicious. The rest is history. And it was soo good!

I wish I was running to the toilet... but my body does whatever it wants when it's that time of the month, regardless of diet, not that my digestion is any of your business!

Thank you Neil! lol Exactly, awesome dip!

So, just in case, I IF'd from 1pm yesterday to 7am this morning, then did it all again (with less oil...)! A craving is a craving.. is a craving.

Comment

nat thats just hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianne View Post
                          . Made me laugh.

Comment

There's just something perfect about this thread

Comment

People in Greece consume that much olive oil or more in one sitting...they dip bread in it (over and over and over and over) for an appetizer, they eat food SLATHERED in in (swimming), and then consume more oil/bread with the dinner. It's kindof gross...now that I think about it. And even though I know that I am not touching bread again (ever...I have Celiacs) I still think about how good a hearty country bread dipped in a fresh olive oil tastes on a hot summer evening oceanside after a hard day's work.
                              Down almost 40 lbs. 70 to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X