Great article about fats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great article about fats

Was delighted to see the following article in our PCC Natural Markets newspaper (PCC started as a food co-op, and now has 9 stores in the Seattle area. It's one of my favorite places to shop--no risk of "corn sugar" there, and they put tremendous emphasis on local, organic, and sustainable foods.)

http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/sc/...1010-fats.html
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Great article! Thanks
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Great article! But where was bacon fat and pork lard? Big omission there...!

Comment

Super great article, thank you! I'm going to send this to a bunch of people, most notably my parents.

Comment

Thank you for sharing the article. It was easy to understand, and has some great stuff to share with others.

Comment

Working...
          X