What Fruits Do You Eat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Fruits Do You Eat?

So. According to the primal diet plan, I should avoid apples and bananas, correct? What fruits do you eat? I usually mix a banana in my daily shake and would prefer keeping it that way.

I eat all of them!

D'oh
    Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Comment

Avocados, pretty regularly; other, seasonal fruit occasionally (2-4x per month) -- I get whatever happens to look/smell good at the market, but never stock up on different kinds of fruit like I used to
      Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Comment

Bananas, apples, mangos, strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, occasional raisins and dried apricots in recipes. Oh, yeah...COCONUT!

It's all good...just don't eat it all in the same day. If you're worried about insulin spikes, eat it AFTER you have some protein and fat in your belly.

Comment

I eat at least 20oz of strawberries everyday, they are so good. Also eat pineapple and blueberries, but I've been on a strawberry kick for the past month or so.

Eat bananas and apples, they are good for you, just include them with a meal.

Comment

None except coconut in all forms! Fruit just makes me hungry. I'd rather have a mound of veggies.

Comment

I do well with berries and the odd piece of seasonal fruit like pears or easier to digest apples (apples were always rough on me).
              In Oz I like tropical fruit like dragonfruit, custard apple, papaya, mangoes etc; but that stuff really doesn't taste as good in USA.

Comment

I basically have a banana every day, along with all berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries). Any other fruit I'll have occasionally if its around. I make sure to have the berries and the bananas though, they are my favorites

Comment

It's been a while since I read the book so I might have just forgotten, but I don't know where everyone is getting the idea to avoid certain fruits. Mark explains they have higher carb content which you should be mindful of if you're trying to lose or maintain weight. That's all.

Freakin' masochistic alarmist culture.
                  You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Berries, apples, peaches, avocado, tomato, peppers, cherries, whatever else looks good...
                    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

I try to eat all my fruit with some double cream poured on top. Yum Yum.
                      Strawberries, blueberries and bananas are my favourite but not everyday or I would gain weight.

Comment

Whatever is in season, the more local the better. Lately that has been apples, pears, some late nectarines, and the last of the summer berries.
                        “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

everything, about 1-4x a day
                          i love fruit, man.

Comment

berries w coconut milk, i tend to stay away from fruit other than that.
                            Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

In summer I eat whatever fruit I feel like, averaging about 1 piece a day - apples, peaches, berries, cherries and plums. The rest of the year I dial it down to a serving of fruit every 2-3 days, usually some berries.

Oh and I also eat a lot of peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and other "fruits."

Comment

Working...
                              X