More PETA Bullsh*t

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More PETA Bullsh*t

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=15125907&ch=4226713&src=news

Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to hold back a Tsunami with a thimble.

Of course the "registered dietician" they have on spouts the same ol' same ol' until the very end when she says she lost 30 lbs eating meat and butter.

Er, kind of a mixed metaphor about the tsunami and the thimble but I'm so riled by this that I can't think straight.

Comment

Dave, enough thimbles of water can make a tsunami.

Comment

"Exercise more...." Yeah, right, another CW.

At least she put it out there, meat, butter, and veggies. Maybe she's a closet Primal.

Comment

I saw that this morning. The guy never did answer the questions directly. *snort*

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
          Current weight: 199
          Goal: 145

Comment

His data is also incomplete. While vegetarians are usually, indeed, lighter of weight, their longetivity is no greater once corrected for other lifestyle matters like smoking. And India, a vegetarian nation if there ever was one, has a relatively high death rate due to CHD, after correcting for adequate calories, i.e., not being a poor Indian but middle and upper class.

Sorry, I just can't get on the PC band wagon that the billboard offends overweight women. By not pointing out that we see what your weight is is only enablement. When I walk by a blob on the beach tanning him/her self, what do I think? "Oh, there's an angel fish?" Not.

Comment

This stuff boils my blood.

And PETA is *not* the organization they claim to be.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com

Don't give a troubled/stray animal to PETA if you want it to live...

www.SeanBissell.com

Comment

Looking for a good PETA thread to post this news...

PETA Crashes Biker Gathering

Comment

I'm thinking about starting a new and improved version of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals. Any potential members here?

btw, totally outstanding post, Grok. roflmao
                  Last edited by Mike in Virginia; 12-05-2012, 08:32 PM.
                  Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike in Virginia View Post
                    I'm thinking about starting a new and improved version of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals. Any potential members here?
                    I saw that on a bumber sticker in a butcher shop I used to frequent.... needless to say, he got a good bit of business from me! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X