No announcement yet.

SURVIVAL WEEK - 8/17/09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCKMB- I hear ya. I went on a small alcohol blitz Saturday. At worst, I ate a peanut butter cookie, and promptly threw it up (with the rest of the alcohol.) LOL.

Let's just say, I can't wait to get back to normal. I don't know if I'll if, but I am keeping my carbs low, my treats non-existant, and my snacks to a minimum.

Comment

Same here Diana. Same here.

1 piece of chocolate cake. 1 cookie. 2 glasses of wine and some drinks of a beer and last night, one piece of cheescake and wine. Ugggh. I have a headache.

I am still working on this 'Primal ALL weekend' issue of mine :-(

I will try to IF today.

B: Sugar-free hazelnut Breve (yeah, crap sugar-free gunk - but it was yummy! ;-)

L: IF

D: Steak and veggies

Comment

Sorry i've been MIA I was camping/Binge eating Carbohydrates all weekend. Hahaha.

I agree about the 'whole weekend' thing. I find it so incredibly difficult to go an entire weekend without eating something i know i shouldn't.

Usually at my requisite Sunday night grandma dinner, which is a standing tradition. She is an incredibly cook, always has fresh bread and some beautiful homemade dessert. There has been lots of seasonal berry pies lately etc. etc.

Last night she made risotto as the main, and I've just come to accept that I will eat what she serves because I feel it would be rude not too, and it's always delicious.

I suppose in my head I justify it as ok seeing as I am pretty on top of my eating during the week.

Comment

So shall we go ahead and start a survival thread for this week as well then? Seems like we are in need of it.

Comment

New thread posted!

Comment

Working...
            X