Saturday, September 5th = International Bacon Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday, September 5th = International Bacon Day

I think this is quite apropos for MDA... Who else will celebrate?
    Last edited by Velocity; 09-03-2010, 06:20 AM.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

Me me me me!!!!!!! :d
    Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
    http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Comment

i am so happy i know this. and i already have a package sitting and waiting to be cooked.
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

Mwah-hah-hah!
        I feel bacon-wrapped, cream cheese stuffed jalepenos coming on.

Comment

this girl will;-) i think it's the 4th though
          Last edited by shannon; 09-03-2010, 06:19 AM.
          Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

I'm surprised nobody noticed this yet... but man did I mess up on the thread title! The 5th is Sunday, not tomorrow... XD
            Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
            -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

How about this - eat bacon both days, just to make sure.

Comment

My kids and I are super excited for this. Thanks for posting!!

Comment

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACON!

Gonna have to try and come up with some new recipes to celebrate.
                  My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Originally posted by melodious View Post
                    How about this - eat bacon both days, just to make sure.
                    yes!
                    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

I'll be doing the pre-emptive celebration. Saturdays are my bacon days.
                      “It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
                      —Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

often celebrated on the Saturday before US Labor Day (the first Monday of September).
                        from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bacon_Day

Comment

Originally posted by kakaydin View Post
                          Woo Hoooo! ... three days per year.
                          “It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
                          —Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

here's a link. It's tomorrow on the 4th - but I think it's okay to celebrate both days to honor those in different time zones!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bacon_Day
                            yep!

Starting Weight (July 2010) - 235
                            Goal Weight - 200
                            Current Weight - 216.8

Comment

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!!!!!
                              Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

Working...
                              X