No announcement yet.

Zuchini Pizza Crust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was really good! I put fresh tomatoes and basil on top. Delicious!

Comment

I added 3 tablespoon of Whey Powder and it was really crisp!

Comment

Just wanted to say I made this tonight with some modifications and it was deLICioUS! The crust held well (a cross between thin crust with the softer thick crust consistency). It tasted SOOO good! Just like pizza and smelled like it too! I had gone ahead and tried to dry out the grated zucchini (1/2 finely grated and 1/2 medium grated) in the frying pan yesterday on low then cover it for less than a minute. I also let it sit in the refrigerator until this evening. Before mixing it I wrung again in a paper towel and it was still somewhat wet. I wonder though if my addition of 1/4 c of walnut meal made the difference or all of the above. Anyway, the crust browned quickly (much more so than 2 nights ago when I followed the original recipe). I was afraid it would be yucky because when I finally took it out the edges were VERY dark brown, but oh my! It was delectable! Everything stayed on the "crust" and I could eat it like a slice instead of only being able to use a fork and knife. I am SO adding this to my meal rotations! Thanks for sharing!
        Last edited by kcbteach; 05-16-2010, 01:33 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Working...
        X