No announcement yet.

Being Primal around your friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Serial, I will actually probably buy that book for myself and give it a read too, because I'm still not 100% convinced myself.

I never actually mentioned the idea of Primal to my parents (and I am usually only home for a few months a year), but I came home and told my parents "I'm trying not to eat starches and grains anymore" when we went grocery shopping, and then have been eating a lot of eggs and meat, which my parents have been commenting on...

We'll see how it goes. I spend most of my time not living with them so it's not a huge deal, but it can get annoying, and also I don't want them to worry about me, because that's not fair to them either.

Comment

I just don't really talk about it. I don't say I'm dieting or anything. It's just the way I eat.

Comment

Shazkar, I think it's great that you are at least giving Primal the benefit of the doubt. You are already ahead of the vast majority of people.

There's a lot of info in the site so you have a lot to read. But I guarantee that if you keep an open mind, the more you read the more you'll find going Primal makes total sense.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the book as well. Good luck.

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
        "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Comment

Working...
        X