I Just Wanna Go To Bed...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Wanna Go To Bed...

I've not had any caffeine in three days as a part of my August primal challenge...

and all I wanna do is sleeeeeep.

I've been so tired. I usually read like 3 or 4 chapters while at lunch but today i can't even keep my head up. The diet soda is calling my name...

Ugggh. I hate caffeine.
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

3 days!!!! youre almost there!!! this is the HARDEST part for sure. hang in there!!

have a hot cup of decaf green tea?

Comment

you can combat feeling tired by getting active (take a lap or two around the building) or just stretching. it won't kick your withdrawals, but it will certainly make you more alert and feeling refreshed...at least for a little while.
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

Hang in there. It might help to maybe go for a walk and get some fresh air.

Comment

It's almost out of your system. Hang in there for another two days. You can do it!

Comment

if you cant find hot tea find a hot person to make out with!

Comment

Originally posted by lmyers04 View Post
              haha! brilliant

Comment

Is decaf coffee allowed (for the taste, at least)?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebekah View Post
                  Is decaf coffee allowed (for the taste, at least)?
                  I do decaf coffee, because I love the taste (even though decaf isn't quite as tasty as the real thing).
                  For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Comment

I thought caffeine was allowed. Just not diet sodas due to the fact that there's no actual food in them. ;-)

Like others said, hang in there! You're almost through it!

Stats as of 3/1/12:
                    5'10" female, 38 y/o
                    Currently 140 lbs., approx 25% body fat
                    WEIGHT GOAL: lose a bit more body fat and tighten up the rear end...basically, I want to look great naked. Everywhere else is looking great, but my ass/hips/thighs are being a bit stubborn. TMI?
                    DAILY MACRO TARGETS: Cal: 1,857. Protein: 100g (400cal). Carb: 75g (300cal). Fat: 128g (1156cal).
                    EXERCISE GOAL: incorporate 2-3 strength training sessions and 1 sprint session per week.

Comment

I gave up coffee for a week this past winter: ended up sleeping like 8-10 hours each night plus taking a 1-2 hour nap during the day! Before that, when drinking coffee, I could barely stay asleep for 8 hours, usually waking up after 6-7. Really tells you how sleep-deprived you are.

Comment

Ya just gotta love that advice. Good one!
                        http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

We all know it sucks and you're almost at the point where it will not even bother you. Best way to get past it is go for a short walk or do some push-ups. Old Army trick is to drink a lot of water (to the point where you have to piss a lot). It'll keep you up and ready for whatever maybe next. Saved my ass plenty of times during boring meetings. Just be careful and make sure you have acces to a toilet just in case.
                          Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Comment

This may be too much information, so I'll color it in white so you must highlight it to see

::back in high school, us guys would just go off into the bathroom and masterbate whenever we needed to be woken up quickly... not together... of course... haha I wish!::

Again... tmi probably
                            March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                            Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

haha oh god!

Comment

Working...
                              X