To binge with style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cerebelumsdayoff View Post
    You know you hit the primal rock bottom when your binge is, and I kid you not when I say this, vegetables! I don't give two shits about cookies, cake, ice cream, sweets, or any other indulgences, but get me a whole heap of some veggies (esoecially those nightshades; damn I love them) and I am in nirvana. There are days where I just slice up some eggplant, peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus, onions, and anything else green I could find, bake it, and go crazy. That veggie concoction beats a cheesecake any day.

That and shaved coconut. That will be the bane of me it is that good.

And gin. Gin and seltzers make me do whacky things.

I find I can't do sweets anymore; I had a little piece of 99% dark chocolate (with 0.4 g sugar in my piece) and that was way too sweet.
    you and your nightshades lol!!! you love em!

User JessJane has mentioned preferring to gorge on veggies......Im jealous of that!

Comment

I've finally managed to convince myself that nothing is worth the aftereffects unless it's really, really good ... and for me, that means it's gotta be homemade and it's gotta be cheesecake. I only know one person who can make cheesecake the way I like it... very limiting on the bingeing, lol. I probably shouldn't learn how to make them.
      5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
      Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
      Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
      Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
      ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

yesterday i binged on...

fruit (maybe 6-8 pieces throughout the day)
        twizzlers (the worst part)
        golden spoon
        a huge pre-bed bowl of cottage cheese, nuts, dried fruit, berries, and almond butter.

and i wouldn't take it back.
        .survive.then.win.

Comment

Full-fat yoghourt made with Jersey milk (the kind with a thick layer of deep yellow cream on top - bliss) plus berries, whatever nuts are around, and shavings of dark chocolate.

That cheesecake looks OK, though...

Comment

Originally posted by Lodini View Post
            My binge of choice is cheese... oddly enough, that was the answer before PB too!
            i dont advocate binging really but cheese is my overeating go to as well! and maca nuts...but the consequences of that are haha the Sh%*&its...and the consequences of cheese....lack of sh(#&its
            Get on my Level
            http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cerebelumsdayoff View Post
              You know you hit the primal rock bottom when your binge is, and I kid you not when I say this, vegetables! I don't give two shits about cookies, cake, ice cream, sweets, or any other indulgences, but get me a whole heap of some veggies (esoecially those nightshades; damn I love them) and I am in nirvana. There are days where I just slice up some eggplant, peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus, onions, and anything else green I could find, bake it, and go crazy. That veggie concoction beats a cheesecake any day.

That and shaved coconut. That will be the bane of me it is that good.

And gin. Gin and seltzers make me do whacky things.

I find I can't do sweets anymore; I had a little piece of 99% dark chocolate (with 0.4 g sugar in my piece) and that was way too sweet.

I DO THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!! hahah multiple times a week too... i slice up a HUGE pan of every veggie i have...coat them in ghee, sea salt and roast....then go to town... wait this isnt normal??!??! lol
              Get on my Level
              http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

Yep, cheesecake, cookies, etc. I agree- if you're going to break it, really go all out, and don't feel guilty.
                Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
                Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
                Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
                Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

Originally posted by Guy_From_Amelie View Post
                  Batty, your binge style reminds me of this Mike Tyson quote:
                  "My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

Well, some of it.
                  sadly i could not find any grassfed heart children on such short notice.

Originally posted by almostGrok'd View Post
                  so where's the recipe for that cheesecake Batty??????
                  it is here! http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/cheesecake-34/

i failed, though, although my efforts were valiant. i got through about 65% of it.

Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
                  Love that pic, Batty; you should use that for your avatar!
                  i would if i didn't look like such a doof it in it.

</threadjack>
                  sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

But looking like a doof is half the charm of it!

Comment

Working...
                    X