Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did ya' have for Supper?

East Coast here:

Grassfed Beef Burgers on the grill with all the burger fixins' no buns of course
    Mock Potato Salad made with steamed then chilled cold cauliflower- OMG so good- This was in that Low carb download cookbook over in the recipes forum- THANK YOU! Hubby could not believe it!
    Sliced Garden tomatoes from our Garden
    Sliced Peppers from our Garden
    Unsweetened Green Tea to drink- Hubby had a guinness stout
    Dessert: Peach Clafouti with local creamery whipped cream- hormone free

WOW!

Boneless center pork loin and rib roast (first time making a pork rost other than tenderloin!!!), with mushrooms sauteed with bacon and baby spinach wilted in. Yum!!!
    The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

Comment

I fixed "squaghetti", which was roasted squash topped with a ground meat/marinara sauce.

Dessert was cut up strawberries, blueberries and walnuts with dark chocolate sauce.

Comment

Grilled steak and organic frozen spinach with butter... I'm a simple girl
        Starting weight, June 10, 2010: 213 pounds
        Current weight, October 31, 2010: 177 pounds
        Goal: Happiness, Health, Hotness

Screw "moderation"!!

Comment

grassfed sirloin steak!

Comment

Had a late lunch, still not hungry. Two cans of tuna mixed in a bowl with avocado, olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper. Tuna avocado salad, I guess you could call it.

Comment

Salmon chowder made from the PB cookbook recipe (2nd time) and a green salad w/ apples and cucumbers.

Comment

Two stir fried duck legs in butter,
                broccoli, bellpeppers, scallions, collard greens, spinach, celery, lettuce.

Comment

had a late lunch BAS. Delicious!

Baby lettuce, chicken, 2 dates chopped, chopped brazil nuts, tomatos, 1/2 an avocado, balsalmic dressing. DELICIOUS
                  Natural Selection: http://ichoosenaturalselection.wordpress.com

Comment

Jalapeno burgers stuffed with cheddar and bacon, on a bed of field greens, with mayo and sliced avocado on top.
                    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Mixed veggies sauteed in butter and garlic, salmon baked with a almond meal crust, and a link of sausage from my farm COOP.

AND A BOWL OF STRAWBERRIES WITH PECANS ON TOP

Comment

Grassfed lamb chops (raised on my farm) with mint pesto. Summer squash, peppers, and onions sauteed with thyme. Strawberries and coconut cream.
                        Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

Pork tenderloin and spinach...probably one of the most delicious meals I've had in a while!
                          The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

Comment

Chicken with onion, zucchini, yellow and cavili squash, all cooked in bacon leavings.

For dessert, 1/2 banana, with some flax seeds and sliced almonds, with coconut milk on top. Yumm-o.

Comment

I think we are ALL GREAT eaters! It's so fun to see what people eat and enjoy in their primal lives.....

Comment

Working...
                              X