Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Worst (Unhealthiest) Thing You Ate Before PB

I'll go first.

Back when I was fat I used to buy a box of these mozzarella filled breadsticks. There would be six of them in a box and the suggested serving was one. I ate all six. It was my "friday treat" dinner and I would eat all six and dip them in salsa or nacho cheese (whatever I had) along with two (or more) mt. dews.

::shudders::
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back?” - Rivvin

I used to eat 3 donuts for lunch.

Comment

Tacos for supper. It wouldn't have been so bad, but we fried the shells in corn oil. I would eat like, 3 of them for dinner. So impossibly bad for you. Just thinking about it makes my arteries clog up.

The real kicker is, we used to have tacos for dinner a few times a week. XD

Also, little Debbie cakes. Drank my own weight in Dr.pepper also.
      Remember, you are unique just like everybody else.

Comment

I've never really been able to take the fried foods route, thanks to an allergy to bad fats (no, really, I'm being serious.) My worst was at the fair. Every year I went I had to have the funnel cake (which I always paid for in spades, but it was "worth it") and the chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick. A couple years ago, I met up with fried oreos and was in hog heaven. I paid the next day with a headache and throwing up, but that was just "part of the fair experience" for me.
        The common worst food I'd have was pizza rolls. One bag was how many servings? I dunno, because it never made it past 1. Did that every few weeks.
        Forgot about the Dr. Pepper every few days in college.
        Finals weeks in college I lived on DP, Penguins, Bawls, and Pizza rolls. *shudder*
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

Ramen for lunch. I'd add kimchi. I miss that lunch.

Blue Monster like it was going out of style.

Pizzeria Pretzel Combos. (occasional)

Candy, candy, candy. Most days I ate some type of candy.

Slim Fast shake, pretty regularly.
          Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
          ~Borges

Comment

childhood:
            sunday mornings i'd walk to the bakery and buy 6 maple log donuts and eat them all.

high school:
            lunches were usually a hamburger, suzy Q-s, and a chocolate milkshake.
            senior year, i was allowed to leave for lunch, so i'd hit taco bell and get a dozen tacos.

adulthood:
            i got up to consuming 2 liters of mountain dew a day. no water.
            i rarely hit the grocery store. i'd usually just go to the quickie mart and a typical day's nutrition would be salt and vinegar potato chips, beef jerky, string cheese, and whatever processed chocolate substance i could get my hands on.
            sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

My pre-primal worst, I blame T Colin Campbell: Heaps of brown rice and black beans (because you need the fiber), steamed veggies with no butter or bacon to make them yummy, and for dessert 2 cups of fruit including bananas. For being so virtuous 1, make that 2 TJ's chocolate almond clusters (okay, so sometime 3). Within an hour or so, I would go hunting the microwave popcorn. Sigh...

Comment

As much bread as my stomach could hold.

Half a jar of peanut butter w/ one carrot to scoop it out.

Comment

Soy milk.
                  Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

Jalapeño poppers
                    Food should be fun--Thomas Keller

Comment

Marble pound cake. Chocolate croissants. Many, many peanut butter cookies (many!). Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (frozen sugar AND wheat!)
                      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Comment

cookies...pancakes with syrup...soy milk. God I can't believe how long I thought soy milk was the "better" alternative for milk.

What tops all though is how much bacon I have missed out on over the years. Good thing I'm making up for lost time

Comment

almost every day for a fair part of uni (college) I had a chocolate hedgehog (a sort of thick, soft cookie full of biscuit chips and topped with thick chocolate frosting) and a cappuchino for morning tea, and some sort of oil-laden vegetarian pastry for lunch.

I cooked with olive oil, but it was stir-fries - so AGEs and free radicals galore. And soy. lots of soy.

Worst individual thing was probably the can of coke and a Mars Bar that was my 'recovery' food the morning after a big night.
                          If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat? Tom Snyder

Comment

Whole loaves of bread, cut in half with a whole jar of PB on one side and a whole jar of strawberry jam on the other. Tear, mix and match. My stomach can still hold huge amounts of food, which is really quite annoying sometimes. Well, except for yesterday when I ate a 17oz ribeye for dinner ;-).

I also used to drink copious amounts of Dr. Pepper and would eat whole packets of chocolate chip cookies at a time.

Comment

ugh, DR Pepper is disgusting! I've never understood the American affection for that stuff.

I've never been a huge eater volume wise, which I'm grateful for - never did the 'whole packets of biscuits' thing, but very much a grazer - constantly eating all day - which is just about as bad, really.

Alcohol is another story though.
                              If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat? Tom Snyder

Comment

Working...
                              X