No announcement yet.

Weight loss has stopped for the last month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost 110 pounds after one year of being primal, then lost about 5 more a month or two after that and have been stuck there ever since (about 6 months).
    In my case however, I know I've been eating too much fruit, dairy, and have been drinking too much alcohol. I was really good at avoiding those things in the first year. These are things I plan to cut back on since I still want to lose about 20 more pounds. I also need to increase working out more often than I have been.

Comment

What's your typical weeks exercise routine?

Comment

I've also found that after losing a fair amount of weight my body wants to cruise along there for a while just to make sure that conditions aren't going to change.

Comment

Originally posted by arthurb999 View Post
          What's your typical weeks exercise routine?
          I walk 3 miles a day 6 days a week. Never have gotten into weight lifting in that I was a framing carpenter in my younger days and I've lifted all the weight I ever want to! LOL.

twoidhd

Comment

I haven't lost a pound on PB, but I have had to buy new pants. My belly looks HUGE so I must be losing it from elsewhere... but where???

eta I only have about 10 to lose, and the last 10 are always the slowest to go.

Comment

Working...
            X