5 Weeks Primal Tomorrow!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Weeks Primal Tomorrow!

Happy Day to me!! I'm down 4 lbs overall, but the kicker is how I FEEL. SO much better. I was having a lot of trouble with my R hip joint. I'm sure it was due to over-exercising and inflamation from eating whole grains. That pain is non-existant now!

I love this life! Why did I not stumble upon it sooner? Here's to being primal!

That's wonderful to hear! Congratulations, carolanne! It really IS amazing, isn't it?

Comment

woohoo! I'm right behind you at 4 weeks. Such a difference, it's exciting,isn't it?

Comment

How long did it take for the pain to go away?

Comment

I started noticing that it wasn't bothering me as much about 3 weeks into PB. Now, I have no issues with it. I couldn't sit on the floor indian style, beforehand. My hip hurt too much. Now I can.

Comment

Congrats! I've been doing it about 5 weeks too. Only lost a couple of pounds though (which sucks), but I think my muscle mass is increasing. I feel slimmer and people have commented. I feel better over all so I'm trying not to let the lack of scale movement bother me
            "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

Comment

congratulations! I think im just about 4-6 weeks primal (depending on how primal i had to be to be primal) I've got more energy, but i dont really "feel" any lighter, even though i've lost 20lbs.
              Starting Weight : 338lbs 6/11/2010
              Current Weight: 266lbs
              High-school Weight: 235lbs
              Goal: ????

Comment

15 weeks, & this morning my wife said i cant lose anymore because we cant afford to buy me a new wardrobe.....AGAIN!
                "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Comment

Congratulations! I just finshed about 5 months, and I am feeling great. I too was having joint pain in my right knee that finally disappeared completely after several weeks on PB.

Comment

22 days here I can't imagine ever eating grains again. I feel too good!

Comment

Working...
                    X