POLL: Do You Eat Dairy? Raw?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Do You Eat Dairy? Raw?

So, do you eat dairy? And, do you eat it raw? What types of dairy do you eat? Cheese? Milk? Kefir?

Thanks!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

well, I'll be giving it up for a month starting....I dunno...next month I guess. But for now, I eat butter (from a local dairy with grass fed cows). Heavy cream over berries once or twice a week. That's pretty much it unless my hubby makes some kind of yogurt-based dressing as some component of dinner. We've also had some raw milk in the house, so I've had a glass of that PWO. Typically I don't drink milk though.
    Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

I had to cut out dairy to get my digestion in order. Ive not tried raw dairy but would like to.
      I love cheese and will eat it on occasion and bask in bloatedness
      sigpic

Comment

I have a little..it doesn't seem to bother me too much. I have a half a cup of VERY high fat greek yogurt each day with some blueberries and chiaseeds...SO delicious. I also put a dash of cream in my coffee....and, I LOVE my GREEK omelets with a touch of FETA cheese...but overall, very little....and TONS and TONS of raw veggies ALL the time.. :-)

Comment

Nothing raw, just plain greek yogurt/frozen yogurt occasionally. Cheese is in the same boat (though I had a delicious veggie greek omelet with a good dose of feta last week!)

Comment

and as a p.s, can't find raw dairy in this neck of the woods.. :-( but, the little I have will have to do for now. (my naturopathic Doctor rents his family a grass fed cow... )..maybe that's next.. ;-)

Comment

I do heavy cream in my coffee, I love the harder cheeses--extra sharp chedder, parm and asiago, as well as feta and blue, but I don't eat cheese every week. I have had raw cheeses and love them, but raw milk is really hard to get a hold of here.
              Every day is another stitch in the quilt of life.
              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
              Re-Start date 6/23/2011
              me--Post pregnancy --mama to a beautiful baby boy--
              273.4/269.3/115
              Hubby--230/227.8/165

Comment

no i don't eat dairy currently. when i did it was raw.
                Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

I am trying a no dairy experiment right now, but if I could eat it raw I definetly would. I did as a child (both goat and cow) as my grandparents had a farm. They are no longer here however, and unfortunately it is illegal to sale raw dairy in NM.

Comment

I drink raw milk daily. I make kefir from the raw milk as well. I use raw cream in coffee and over frozen berries. Eat cheese occasionally.

Comment

We do eat dairy... In theory I'm of the human milk for human babies, cow's milk for calves mindset, but I love it too much to give up for now

I have heavy cream and cheese. Kids get whole milk (but not much of it) and cheese (probably TOO much). I also do kefir in our smoothies, except for at the moment I'm waiting on some new grains because I killed mine

No raw milk here, can't afford it.

Comment

I'd like to find raw milk close to me, but no luck yet. I get some raw gruyere cheese once in a while but it's pretty expensive.

Comment

butter daily, heavy cream weekly, half and half periodically. no milk or cow cheese. nothing raw.
                          Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Comment

Have never really liked it. Happy without it, it is for baby cows after all. Cow, rat, human, dog...nothing special about bovine milk.

Comment

There's no raw dairy within an hour and a half's drive from me or I would be a regular customer. I culture organic dairy regularly.

Comment

Working...
                              X