No announcement yet.

Going mad, want to kill parents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say stop vacationing with you parents. Even if they are paying for it, what type of relaxing is that. Next time stay home & enjoy yourself. Stress is not helpful.
    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Comment

Originally posted by Paleo Butterfly Boy View Post
      I hate the way that certain responses to my question 1) labelled me 2) assumed a lot about me 3) addressed a sensitive subject (eating disorders) as something to make a person feel worthless about, rather than approaching such a subject with at least a hint of sensitivity.
      Maybe in the future these people should get a little more information before making such unhelpful and hurtful comments.
      when did the world become so friggin PC that people cant express their concerns. If you dont want to hear the answers, dont ask the bloody questions.
      *goes off in a huff at the world*

Comment

Originally posted by Suse View Post
        when did the world become so friggin PC that people cant express their concerns.
        Fuckin' A.
        sigpic

Comment

If you are an adult, your parents can't force you to do anything. When I'm at my parent's place, I buy my own food and prepare it myself and share whatever they want of it. I suggest you do the same, and don't make a big deal about it. If they are worried about you being underweight, you should buy and eat extra bacon and eat at least 4 eggs for breakfast, just so they know you are not starving yourself! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Primalchild View Post
            No one is offended against their will.
            Not to quibble, but........ this is nonsense.
            Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
            ~Borges

Comment

...or maybe it's the first time you've ever really, reeeeeeaaaaally been sane...

...think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Suse View Post
                when did the world become so friggin PC that people cant express their concerns. d*
                when I started putting my foot up people's asses for lookin' at me crosseyed.

Comment

I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe, and I was not offended.

...you however should be dunked in a vat full of rotting parasite ridden dead babies, with the live ones trying to eat their way up from the bottom. You've got a fetus on your breath.

Comment

Originally posted by say_rahhh View Post
                    Actually I would say that this is sense!

Comment

No seriously PBB you should just do it, and then blame it on Ozzy.

Remember, it's what I'd do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafiki View Post
                        Actually I would say that this is sense!
                        Naw, it's just the new age, pseudo-evolved sounding version of 'sticks and stones'.
                        Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
                        ~Borges

Comment

Originally posted by say_rahhh View Post
                          Thread hijack time!

Are you saying that people have no choice whether or not they take something personally, and further still have no choice about how they're going to react to it? What's the state of mind of someone who insults someone else on purpose? Someone who's centered and at peace with themselves isn't likely to go around insulting others. So it's not a bad idea to view any insult towards yourself as some kind of blowoff from some other problem completely unrelated to you. And how can you get upset at that?
                          You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Thread hijack time!

Are you saying that people have no choice whether or not they take something personally, and further still have no choice about how they're going to react to it? What's the state of mind of someone who insults someone else on purpose? Someone who's centered and at peace with themselves isn't likely to go around insulting others. So it's not a bad idea to view any insult towards yourself as some kind of blowoff from some other problem completely unrelated to you. And how can you get upset at that?
                            +1

I'm on PC's side here.

Comment

Butterfly Boy, you need to remember that we only read the sentences you wrote, from our own point of view. And for most of us, those sentences raised a few 'red flags'. We don't know you, you didn't give any background, so don't take offence if people say "hang on, something's not quite right here".

If we had the chance to speak to you in person, you'd probably hear a note of concern in our voices, which is care, not judgement.

Remember your parents love you and want the best for you. If they are concerned about what you are doing, such as trying to make you eat more, you might want to consider why they are this way. You've mentioned 'fat burning' and 'underweight' in the same sentence, and while obviously you want to gain lean muscle not fat, it's normal and healthy for a youngster to have a little bodyfat. I'm not talking blubber here of course. But just be careful, yeah?

There's been some good advice on the thread, so do give it some consideration.

Take care.
                              If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat? Tom Snyder

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                                when I started putting my foot up people's asses for lookin' at me crosseyed.
                                Dude... some people can't help it... But I kinda would like you to meet a certain crosseyed Asshole I know...

Comment

Working...
                                X