Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will peanuts/peanut butter signiicantly derail my primalness?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will peanuts/peanut butter signiicantly derail my primalness?

Will eating peanuts and/or peanutbutter keep me from obtaining the benefts of being primal?

How much?

Comment

whats "primalness" for you?

Comment

Haha I don't think so.

I use to be addicted to PB though. Once I dropped it, never craved it again. My O6 intake/Goitrogen intake most likely dropped significantly.
        sigpic
        In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Comment

I dropped it too, and i dont want it either. Dunno why. There are worse things for you, but moderation is key, especially because peanuts are calorie dense as hell.
          "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Comment

i eat about .5lb of almond butter every week or two. I feel great and continue to lose bodyfat. Peanuts i dont touch anymore
            sigpic

Comment

I thought almond butter was weird, but it grew on me. Until i found out how expensive it was
              "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrappler View Post
                I thought almond butter was weird, but it grew on me. Until i found out how expensive it was
                yea the price helps me keep it moderate. i pay $7/lb
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MeatMe216 View Post
                  yea the price helps me keep it moderate. i pay $7/lb
                  where at? its way more than that at publix. but i do <3 me some almond butter
                  Starting Weight : 338lbs 6/11/2010
                  Current Weight: 266lbs
                  High-school Weight: 235lbs
                  Goal: ????

Comment

Working...
                  X