Nutiva deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutiva deal

Just wanted to let people in on the goodness I found today. We're running out of coconut oil and are rebuying Nutiva. We're getting 4 1 gallon containers which should last us about 2 years but it's much more economical than getting single jars. As I was checking out I decided to check online for codes and found one for 20% off. I couldn't believe it actually worked. We ended up saving $35 on a $175 order. Add free shipping to that and it's close to the price of the refined stuff from TT. One gallon is $50 normally so it'd be $40 with free shipping. Still a good deal for organic virgin oil. Just thought I'd let people know if they were interested.

Any more details- where are you buying the Nutiva? I am out of coco oil myself and need to be ordering some.
    Last edited by soror; 07-12-2010, 07:17 PM.
    Mama to 4, wife to my love

Comment

http://www.nutiva.com/products/10_coconut.php The two times I've ordered I've just gotten it from their website. If I remember correctly it shipped quickly last time. The confirmation this time said it'd be at my place within 2-5 business days. The taste is a little coconutty but not too strong at all. The best by date is 2 years from the date they package it though when I emailed they said it'd probably last more than 2 years easily.

Comment

Looks like the moderator is reviewing my post since I posted a link. In any case, I ordered from Nutiva's direct website. They had quick service last time. The flavor is coconutty but not overly so. I definitely recommend it.

Comment

of course. i just buy 32oz for $20. where were you earlier?
          Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

Silly me. Maybe it'd be helpful to actually post the code. FBFAN for 20% off.

Comment

Grrrrr.....
              Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

You could always email and see if they'll still give it to you? I've emailed a place before that gave me a 15% discount after my order

Comment

thanks, but i'm over budget already this week. that's okay. keep us posted when you come across new deals!

Comment

thanks!
                    Adding minerals wherever I can.

Comment

Holy sh!t that's alot of oil!
                      "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Comment

Just ordered this, thanks again!
                        Mama to 4, wife to my love

Comment

Wow good find. I'm going to be ordering some in the coming weeks after I run out.

Comment

i went through 32oz. in less than a week. i think i may try ordering in bulk next time;-)

Comment

Too bad it appears that they only deliver in the States.

Comment

Working...
                              X