Yogurt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yogurt

Okay this might be a stupid question, but is yogurt a dairy? Can I eat yogurt? I usually mix fruit in it and almonds to give some flavor to it.

Dairy's not out if your body can handle it well. If you don't get digestive or bowel upsets from it, have at it.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

Yogurt IS dairy. And yes you CAN eat it, if you want. I want to, but it gives me bubble guts, so I dont.
      sigpic

Comment

I tend to eat it at night because it is light on me. I kinda like it because it makes me go to the restroom early in the morning. I feel its healthier than eatting cereal or any other bad food that is not primal.

Comment

I do NOT eat yogurt but if your body can handle it then go for it! I will soon slowly add kefir and ghee to my diet Both VERY solid choices. I also enjoy raw cheese in a very light moderation and can't wait to try raw milk.
          Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Dosenberry View Post
            can't wait to try raw milk.

Raw milk is good.... and I don't like 'normal' milk... ... ... although I only partake occationally
            sigpic

Comment

Go Raw Milk!
              sigpic
              In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Comment

Originally posted by tomgon2005 View Post
                I tend to eat it at night because it is light on me. I kinda like it because it makes me go to the restroom early in the morning. I feel its healthier than eatting cereal or any other bad food that is not primal.
                It makes you go to the bathroomm? I should try this, I know I shouldn't think like this but I miss going every single morning...

Comment

Working...
                X