Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know qty carbs in alcohol free wine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know qty carbs in alcohol free wine?

Cant find nutritional info anywhere!

I'm fine with drinking some alcohol, but found that a little bit has been terrible for recovery after intense workout days, and alcohol free would mean free to drive and no hangover, and apparently it still has antioxidant benfits.

Just wondering about carbs!!

Cheers
    www.beatingorthorexia.co.uk

No more diets. No more stress. Health made easy. Living made incredible.

Alcohol free wine? Isn't that called grape juice?

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
      Alcohol free wine? Isn't that called grape juice?
      My exact question!

Comment

There's going to be more carbs in "alcohol free wine" (whatever bozo came up with that marketing gimmick should win a prize) than in real wine because the sugar has not been converted to alcohol. I would look at no-sugar added grape juice and use that as your nutritional data.
        Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
        ~Borges

Comment

It isn't grape juice, it is actual wine which has been fermented using the normal process then had the alcohol removed .... ACTUALY!

so the original sugars are still gone?
          www.beatingorthorexia.co.uk

No more diets. No more stress. Health made easy. Living made incredible.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of processing to me. But, my guess, the sugars were converted to alcohol and with the alcohol removed, it is low in sugars/carbs. Something like 2 to 4g for 4 oz, I would think.
            Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
            ~Borges

Comment

Working...
            X