Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hows this for a Primal meal on the run?????...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows this for a Primal meal on the run?????...........

Today I was in a hurry and had no food prepped so I went to in and out burger and got eight patties and a order of fries. The fries are only 40 carbs so i had a total of 40 carbs today is that ok??? The greasy fatty patties where awesome btw and i am down to 10%BF goal is 8% good luck all on your primal journey....................

I wish you had choked on those fries.

Comment

Lol the fries where delish..............

Comment

The problem with fries is the oil they are cooked in. =\
        .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
        ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

you ate 8 burgers in one sitting???? geez you should enter some kinda contest
          Get on my Level
          http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

I would throw up.

Comment

i'm up for the challenge;-)
              Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

Cook those fries in lard instead of highly reactive and inflammatory oils, dash them in spices and that was my lunch.
                Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

So you just ordered eight meat patties straight up. Did the staff think you were nuts?
                  A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

The problem is there's little nutrition in that meal. You have calories and fat, but you're missing out on vitamins and nutrients. You are thinking in an Atkin's mindset, not Paleo or Primal. If you had to eat at that place you could have done worse, but how much ketchup/sauce did you have with it?

Instead, focus on making time to prepare quality meals.

Comment

the last episode of Bourdain had him in Chicago at a hot dog place. Not only did he have a foie gras-topped hot dog, the frys were cooked in duck fat.

Comment

plus, gas stations sell sadrines or canned tuna....thats usually my go to and if they have a good nut not roasted in oil i get that too
                        Get on my Level
                        http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

I ate the beef patties plain, I workout 6 days a week I usually will do this 1 to 2 times a week. I am still getting leaner so i dont see it as a bad thing, good luck to all on your primal journey.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bushrat View Post
                            So you just ordered eight meat patties straight up. Did the staff think you were nuts?
                            Yes they looked at me like I was nuts.... I just laughed....

Comment

I looked them up. That was 104 grams protein and 107 grams of fat in the burger patties. I would get sick just reading about the fries, so you are on your own for those.

Comment

Working...
                              X