Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to an all you can eat brazilian steak house...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to an all you can eat brazilian steak house...

Who else feels my excitement?? The fast has only exacerbated my anticipation, Can't wait!!

Where you at rphlslv =)
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

We went to Fogo de Chao on our honeymoon and it was amazing! You are in for a treat =)

Comment

OMG. I love those places. Been thrice in my life. MMMMMM.
      Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
      http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
      Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Comment

So jealous. And hungry!
        Il faut vivre et non pas seulement exister.

Comment

Awesome! I've been to one a couple of times. It's the only kind of restaurant I'd go to these days. Clean meats, salad bars, CHEESE.
          .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
          ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Lucky SOB.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

There is a churrasceria a few suburbs away. Been meaning to get to it for some time. Went to one in Rio that was very good - chicken hearts were wonderful. Enjoy!
              Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

I went to a Brazilian BBQ in Calgary...stuffed myself almost into a coma :-)
                My photography:
                http://www.swiftimages.net

Comment

I went to one of those recently, they served us like twenty different meats after a delicious salad bar. I gained, no kidding, 5 lbs. Of course most of that was gone the next day, though. Turns out that even though your stomach can expand forever without discomfort, there comes a point were your other viscera have too little room and you begin to look like a pregnant man who has been impregnated by aliens. It was a good lesson in gorging and how grok must have felt when he got a big kill, but not something I really don't want to do again soon. So I guess the lesson is, unless you want to be passed out on the couch for a while don't eat "all you physically can." The food was delicious though.

Comment

I'm hella jealous, I love those, except the price at some of them. Eat some Tri Tip and Chicken Hearts, maybe splurge on Feijuata and Caiparina to.

Comment

Hell yes! I've only been twice, two of my finest all time meals I must say. Except for the chicken hearts...those were terrible. Pass on the chicken hearts

Comment

we have a couple in Austin. I want to goooooooooooo! Enjoy yourself and try not to eat the entire restuarant (if anyone could do it you could)!

Comment

I have eaten a couple of times at "Fire of Brazil" and it was wonderful. Meat, meat, and more meat. They had a salad bar...but I learned on the first visit not to spend too much time there. :-)

Wonderful is all I can say....

Comment

hell yea! only been to one once but it was amazing!!!
                            Starting Weight : 338lbs 6/11/2010
                            Current Weight: 266lbs
                            High-school Weight: 235lbs
                            Goal: ????

Comment

Hells yes man. We used to have one here in Columbus, but the city shut them down for some reason. I went there for dinner and chains on the doors no explanation.

Comment

Working...
                              X