No announcement yet.

What is your 4th of July liquor drink?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your 4th of July liquor drink?

I will be consuming George Dickel and coke zero or on the rocks.

I wasn't planning on drinking anything seeing as I'm Canadian, but if you guys are boozing it up I suppose I should toast you all.

Jagermeister and cow blood! Mmm I'm honoring the USA, Germany, AND the Masai people all at once.
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

I'll have tequila in honor of the Aztecs.

Comment

When I was in college doing low carb I drank Jager and diet coke. Wow, now that just about makes me upchuck.

Comment

I don't think I'll be drinking - we'll be at my mother's house, and they usually just have white wine, beer, and sugary stuff like hard lemonade - none of which I'm willing to drink due to my July challenge.

If she happens to have rum, I'll change my mind. =]
          "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Rum and diet cokes! Maybe a beer if my sister and I opt for something special.
            On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

I plan on "falling off the wagon" for the day and trying Fish House Punch. It's a really old American drink made from rum, cognac, peach brandy, and lemon juice that was supposedly a favorite of George Washington's. But yeah, there's sugar in it. Not planning on making it a staple.
              Lean, Mean, Virile Machine
              The Modern Man's Guide to Health, Fitness, and Wellness

Comment

Beer and whiskey.
                Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

Was thinking of allowing myself some Blue Moon if my Mom still has it in stock.
                  Does the limoncello on the dessert tart count? lol
                  Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
                  http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
                  Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Comment

I've had no taste for alcohol lately. It's just gonna be flavored seltzer (with some stevia maybe) and homebrewed kombucha for me.

Comment

Originally posted by primal_jessjane View Post
                      Rum and diet cokes!
                      +1 must be a Maine thing !!!!
                      You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

Who's waiting till the 4th?! Whiskey all the way, all the time!
                        Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. - Fortune cookie that changed my life

Comment

Berry margaritas, blue and strawberry.
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

God a rum and diet coke sounds absolutely wonderful.

I'll be having a diet pepsi, maybe a low carb Monster, coffee.

Independence day downrange sucks. Hopefully we don't get any "fireworks".

Comment

No alcohol for me. I'll be whooping it up with mango,banana,strawberry,hemp milk smoothies.

Comment

Working...
                              X