Soy as a source of protein

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jefferson View Post
    I remember fondly those cool fall nights, sitting around the campfire after a long day of hunting and gathering. We would stretch out our toes towards the warmth of the campfire and listen to the elders tell tales of their exploits. Our favorite was always the story of how the mighty hunter, Passes the Dinner Rolls, managed to kill not one but THREE Clif Bars in a single hunt. His quiver was full, his lance was razor tipped and his will was as hard as the mountain.

Oh, how the tribe feasted on Clif Bars that day, bathing in their blood, shouting war cries to the sky and praising the name of Passes the Dinner Rolls.
    Also, I am told that the fruits of the great Powerbush are perfectly ripe this time of year. When the wrapper gleams its most stunning green is when we know that it is time to harvest. Mother nature will also provide us with subtle hints if we are perceptive and know the ways of the land http://www.bikehaus.com.sg/uploads/i...%20harvest.jpg
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by table9 View Post
      Anybody have a protein bar alternative?
      Can of tuna and a hardboiled egg. Or a couple HB eggs. Or a beef patty (no bun, obviously). Or cottage cheese with berries. Or even one of Mark's primal energy bars (nut and coconut oil based). Or, if you must, a GOOD QUALITY, NON-SOY protein powder shake made with coconut milk.
      Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson View Post
        I'm looking at the Clif Bar website. Are you aware that a single Clif Bar has 45g of carb, 21 of which come from sugar? The soy question aside, why would you put that trash in your mouth?
        Exactly. It's just not an option

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

These days you can label shit "organic" and people will buy it.
          .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
          ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Originally posted by rphlslv View Post
            These days you can label shit "organic" and people will buy it.
            I buy organic shit by the ton. Composted horse manure.

Comment

I have believed a lot of stupid things about health and nutrition in the past but i don't think I ever thought that organic potato chips or cookies were a good idea. +1 for Stabby.
              Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

hah... I ate a thousand bags of organic blue corn tortilla chips a couple years ago.

Comment

Working...
                X