Meatsmas!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meatsmas!!!

I received my second order from Slanker's Grass-Fed Meats today. This order qualified for the fabulous 8% discount for 130 lbs (some of this is for a few friends). 2 freezers stuffed to the gills with grassfed meat is a beautiful thing.

Last night I roasted a New Zealand leg of lamb. My brother pointed out that this was an appropriate Meatsmas Eve meal.

Love that...Meatsmas. Is that anything like Festivus? Enjoy your *holiday* and your meat.

Comment

Ha ha, I want a Meatsmas!!! Sounds like a great holiday. I'd serve bacon explosion rolls and primal chicken wings, beef kababs and some firecracker shrimp to start, then for the main do grilled leg of lamb, a turducken, and steaks! For dessert I would serve a meat cake, iced with whipped horseradish carmalized onion cauliflower, garnished of course with BACON!!!

*and visions of meatballs danced in their heads...*
      The more I see the less I know for sure.
      -John Lennon

Comment

Merry Meatmas!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lil_earthmomma View Post
          Ha ha, I want a Meatsmas!!! Sounds like a great holiday. I'd serve bacon explosion rolls and primal chicken wings, beef kababs and some firecracker shrimp to start, then for the main do grilled leg of lamb, a turducken, and steaks! For dessert I would serve a meat cake, iced with whipped horseradish carmalized onion cauliflower, garnished of course with BACON!!!

*and visions of meatballs danced in their heads...*
          I want to come to your Meatmas. Will there be bacon and sausages hanging from a tree? And meatball garlands?

Comment

Can't wait to get my share, so I can celebrate Meatmas for weeks to come. (Thanks for being the shipment receiver, btw.)
            Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Comment

Wow...meatsmas. That just blew my mind. And did someone say meat cake? mmmmmm

Comment

Om nom nom!!!

Comment

Pic of my Meatsmas order: http://lauraswritings.blogspot.com/2.../meatsmas.html

Thanks Prib81.

Next week: beef neck bones with...not sure yet.
                  Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Comment

Working...
                  X