Primal Journey Bunchabull

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Journey Bunchabull

Time to commit and go primal in 2015. I've been lurking and dabbling but the time has come to go all in. Some advised to start a journal so here it is. Today I shop and tomorrow I start. I know already my problem will be planning ahead, especially for lunch at work.

I know my meals will be plain/simple to start but hope to grow into more tasty additions. I am currently 47 and weigh 232 pounds. My goal for 2015 is to lose 50 pounds and get off my blood pressure and cholesterol meds. I'm not sure if I can keep up with a daily journal. Perhaps for the first couple of weeks but most likely it will turn into a weekly update.

So here goes.................

Good luck Bunchabull. Looking forward to hearing about your progress.
    Stop by to visit at http://primalways.net
    Old Paths ... New Journeys

Comment

Thanks John

Comment

It has been almost a week since I started and as I thought, daily updates are not going to happen so here is my weekly check-in. I weighed myself and almost unbelievably I lost 6 pounds! Down to 226 from 232. I am happy but optimistically cautious at the same time. At first I thought the scale must be broken or some other reason. I weighed myself at the same time of day, same scale, and in the same manner so I'll have to accept it. Honestly I'll be happy losing 2-3 pounds per week.

All of this during a not so ideal week. I had alcohol for New Years and as I expected, I floundered during lunches. Also, I was home from work for 4 days so I wasn't as busy, which caused me to think more about eating.

Things I discovered. Primal Fuel (Vanilla) tastes horrible to me with just water. Although not primal, I will try with milk this week to see how that goes. I came across the Fat Bread recipe. My first batch wasn't too bad. Reminded me of a not so sweet banana bread. It came out as a small loaf so I'm not sure how folks are using it for sandwiches but it just might be how I made it so more experimenting is in order. I ate it for breakfast. I would like to try the Oopsie rolls next.

No exercise this week other than about 2 hours mowing and working in the yard. Back to work tomorrow.

Ed

Comment

Working...
        X