\quette's journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evita View Post
    Where did you move to, if you don't mind me asking?!
    I moved to Northern Europe where winters are long and cold, and where they have cows walking around in pastures beside the road. Yay! Except... I don't see much of that meat in the stores. Mostly the stores have pork chops. Still looking for the local butcher!
    quette's journal

Comment

Yay for cows in pastures! Glad to see you back!
      Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

I went to a couple of family gatherings which had the following options: bread, pasta, wine, beer, champagne, potato salad, cakes, ice cream. I chose polite over primal when IF would have caused a ruckus. Sigh -- so many people are ill and could probably be helped by primal. I'm now scheming to see how to introduce it to them carefully without making my "diet" choices the main topic of conversation for the next 75 years.
        quette's journal

Comment

I got an awesome job offer from an awesome company. This is a place where "chunky bacon" is an industry reference. And no, it's not food-related :-)
          quette's journal

Comment

Yay! Great news.

K

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

I was hoping to join the challenge actively this year, but with moving houses for the third time in two months, the new job, and no internet at home I haven't figured out how to do it. Haven't even managed to keep up with the blog, much less make videos and things! Ah, well. Next year I'll probably look way better, which will make for an even more awesome success story and whatnot.
              quette's journal

Comment

Working...
              X