• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
    LOVING my job right now.
    Yes! Yes! Yes!

So happy for you

The soup sounds wonderful
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• DAYUM.
      That soup sounds SO good!!!
      *Runs to freezer to see if she has stuffs to make soup*

Comment

• Like I said, best caldo de res I'd ever had.

DAMMIT! No spag for me tonight. Guy Who's Allergic to Everything is coming over after his lab, and he doesn't appreciate good homecooked food, so I don't make it for him. So we're going out, either for steak, mexican food, or Genghis, because he can't (won't) eat anywhere else.
        Last edited by naiadknight; 11-12-2010, 05:08 PM.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• That sounds so yummy!! I think I need to try making some too!

I am so happy that you love your job! It makes life so much more enjoyable.

I am waiting patiently for my linea alba. It may be a long time coming because of all the fluff and extra skin, but someday I will see it.
          Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

• Thanks, Meg and WnC. I really do enjoy it, and I know how RARE it is it to find 2 jobs you love with a passion in one lifetime.

Found this little guy on the web. Just 2 comments:
            1) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
            2) He's crocheted. Where can I get this pattern to make me one?
            mini_ewok_croche&#11.jpg
            Last edited by naiadknight; 11-12-2010, 05:26 PM.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• That is sooo stinking cute!!!!!!

Not quite as cool, but my own ewok! He wouldn't let me tie the top part right though, part of his sensory issues and feeling like he is choking.

Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

• Awwwww
                Two adorable Ewoks
                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Dinner: 10 oz T-bone, 2 fried eggs, a salad (no dressing, romaine, tomato and onion) and pork rinds with salsa.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

Found this little guy on the web. Just 2 comments:
                    1) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
                    2) He's crocheted. Where can I get this pattern to make me one?
                    i saw that too, I thought it was cool. I looked around too and I couldn't find the patterns, but I found the person who made it and they're selling the patterns http://www.etsy.com/shop/lucyravenscar

Comment

• Originally posted by ben w View Post
                      i saw that too, I thought it was cool. I looked around too and I couldn't find the patterns, but I found the person who made it and they're selling the patterns http://www.etsy.com/shop/lucyravenscar
                      Eh, I'm not curious eough to pay for a pattern. I'll wing it f I ever do it.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• So, after dinner, I came home and took a muscle relaxer because my shoulder has been really bugging me lately. I intended to play SCII with the guys. I forgot to factor in the muscle relaxers knock me out COLD. As in husband carried me to bed (from the couch, where I passed out before even turning Loki on,) I woke up just long enough at that point to put on PJ pants and take a piss, then crashed out again. Husband says he had to put the comforter over me because I fell asleep before doing that. Around 8 this morning (approx 12 hrs from my crash landing on the couch) I'm awake. I go back to sleep off and on for another hour (muscle relaxer hangover,) then I'm UP. No choice, I'm awake. And my shoulder's still bugging me. Wondering if maybe it's my pillow. I swiched pillows not too long before the wreck, so it's possible that what I think is wreck related may actually be due to my pillow being too soft.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Aww! Two cuties! Does a hot bath with Epsom salts work for you, maybe?
                          Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
                          Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
                          Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

Eh, I'm not curious eough to pay for a pattern. I'll wing it f I ever do it.
                            Yea, me either. Just figured I'd give ya what I found.

Comment

• Thanks, Ben.
                              J4M, the issue with the bath is getting that far down into the water without cbreaking something or contorting myself. It's quite literally where the neck meets the shoulder.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• 1. YOU NERD omg nerdy nerds everywhere i turn Love it!
                                2. not gonna lie I am kinda pumped that Ben came on here and was talking about crochet patterns lol
                                3. I have the SAME ISSUE! I cant get it to go away, ever since my car accident my right shoulder has been effed up and most recently it has gotten much much worse!

4. <3

5. Happy Saturday

Your friend,
                                Manda
                                Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X