Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/10/10
    Getting going before the Holidays!
    1)Keep up the avoidance of dairy, including cheese, excluding butter.
    Did it, no butter unless there was some left in the skillet.
    2) Keep carbs over 50g/ day.
    48 g
    3) Lift weights and figure out how to sprint without dying as it gets colder.
    DOMS inthe legs, pain in the shoulder I fucked up the wreck.
    4) Make sleep a priority. At least 7 hrs a night, preferably 9.
    went to bed at 2315, woke up at 3 for 5 min, got up atmy alarm at 645. Pretty close to 7.5. Technically makes muster, but I prefer seeing that number over 8.
    5) Keep kcal above 1350, preferably around 1700- 2000.
    Yep. 2108 kcal, 89g protein, 48g carbs, 180 g fat
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Where the hell'd my morning go?
      Had a couple bite of chicken heart curry for lunch and put it back in the fridge. Not hungry enough to actually eat. Went for a walk instead.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Holy shit! I jusy saw several of my arm muscles when I stretched! I have the groove down the forearm and thigh from my tinier days back,too!
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! husband comes home early: tonight instead of tomorrow. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Now to figure out dinner for when he gets home.
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
            holy shit! I jusy saw several of my arm muscles when i stretched! I have the groove down the forearm and thigh from my tinier days back,too!
            yes!!!!!
            "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
            "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
            "Moderation sucks." Suse
            "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
            "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Arm muscles are so lovely!
              Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

Holy shit! I jusy saw several of my arm muscles when I stretched! I have the groove down the forearm and thigh from my tinier days back,too!
                I love that groove in the thigh (I thought I only had it when flexing, but no! I noticed it while I was walking by a mirror one day)

Comment

• That is awesome! She's getting "the groove"..... !!
                  sigpic

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Comment

• I BET I KNOW what you are gonna do...

Ok that was inappropriate but you know i am right!

So glad he is home!

Cant wait to talk to you tomorrow... like cant... at all... tomorrow are you here yet?
                    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• It was whem you typed it, Manda.
                      The insinuated action did not happen last night, we were both BEAT (he doesn't fly well and I was just zonked from less sleep.) I did, however, get to curl up to my living heater and crash out. I also ate pizza and crazy bread, but it was Little Caesars (My favorite pizza aside from homemade since I could gnaw on a piece of pepperoni), so it was worth 20%ing.
                      Thanks for the compliments, folks! Yeah, I stretched and had a "Holy shit, what is THAT?!" moment, before realizing it was what I was waiting on. Now for my linea alba to show up and I'll be a content naiad (well, with my body anyways.) Apparently, husband noticed the leg lines last week while he was still in bed and I was getting ready in the morning. I also have visible biceps if I flex, but nothing worth writing home about.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Awww he was checking you out while you were getting dressed- hot. I was tired

<3 Happy Friday Naiad!
                        Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• LOVING my job right now. I get to go through and create a street maintenance needs spreadsheet based on condition of the street, ASTM standards, AASHO standards, and urgency conditions, essentially creating a scoring rubric to tell them which streets to do amintenance or improvements on next at a glance. THIS is what I live for, is stuff like this. The thrill of creating something new that I know will be used years to come as a master copy.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

THIS is what I live for ...The thrill of creating something new that I know will be used years to come as a master copy.
                            NK - I think evil scientist bent on world domination may have been your true calling. I can see you now stroking your white kitten in your war room ...
                            Never eat anything bigger than your own head.

Comment

• Joe- Kinda. I prefer to work more behind the scenes, though. The fewer people that know I'm there, the less interference I get. I don't think it'd be a white kitten. I think I'd be the one playing with a tarantula and a boa constrictor.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• I was going to go for a walk at lunch, but it turned to be only a walk to the ATM a block away and then to the mom and daughter restaurant right next door to the office. It was cold and something smelled GOOOOOOOOOOOOD coming from there. I got the caldo de res (beef soup, for those not familiar with true Mexican food terminology.) Daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmn, it was the best caldo de res I've EVER had, surpassing my previous favorite (made by the mother next door when I was growing up.) The used shanks and tails, bone on (I got a piece with MARROW), cooked it with cumin and coriander in a homemade stock, added carrots, cabbage, and potatos (I only fished out half of them, the rest had broken down so far that they were part of the broth) and topped it with onions and cilantro. A squeeze of lime and I was in heaven. They had a nice salsa too, good kick (relax, I only ate off the chips, I didn't eat the chips.) They served it with rice and a tortilla (who needs those when the soup is so good?!) The best part? For 4 cups of this goodness, it was less than $8.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X