X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fear The Clue Bat."

I say, it would be a lovely addition to your office

Comment

• I'm going to hate when winter really gets here. I have a hard time with the cold. This year I really want to acclimate myself to it so I can still be active. We'll see how that works out...

I get bored with the elliptical if that's all I do for sprints.
      Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
      Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
      Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

• Yep, gonna get the Big Blue Clue Bat. "Use the example for the bid tabs. We need the specs today." the example is for 6 wells and 6 test wells. The one I'm doing is for 3 test wells and 1 well. Straight up division doesn't work, I have to find the actual engineering behind it and that seems to have been filed in the round file. Grrrrrr...
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Excellent work on #1!
          Yesterday was my 1st day trying to avoid dairy and it was HARD (and I failed - I had milk in my Chai)

I love the bat idea too
          "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
          "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
          "Moderation sucks." Suse
          "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
          "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Figured out where they pulled the numbers and that I wasn't supposed to recalculate, I was supposed to use them directly from a previous report or call the client and get him to send a report to pull numbers from. I was making it too difficult. I guess I'm kinda prone to that.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Y'know, if everyone goes home for lunch in this office (which seems to be the case), I could probably start IFing lunch and walking around a park or something.
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Lunch at a mediocre mexican food restaurant with a co worker out of my town. Fajita meat (because for some reason they don't serve it with the peppers and onions at that place), iceberg lettuce, and some sorry looking diced tomato pieces.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Mmmmmm fajita meat..... but that is strange that they do not serve it with peppers and onions! Damn them! LOL
                  sigpic

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Comment

• I just had part of a slcie of pecan pie, probably one of my all time favorite pies, or it was. I couldn't finish it, the middle just had negligible taste. I think I've lost my taste for corn syrup. Not as in I don't like it, as in I can't taste it. The gooey non pecan filling had a little sweetness, but it was mostly just texture. The sweet was cane sugar, I think, and the filling wasn't anywhere NEAR as sweet and flavorful as I remember it. So I just ate the crunchy caramelized pecans and whatever crust came up with those.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Dinner:shrimp cocktail salad- romaine, spinach, cucumber, avocado, baby red onion, garlic, tomato, bacon, topped with shrimp quick marinated in lime juice and pepper, then sauteed in bacon fat with baby red onion, garlic, jalapeno, and tomato, all topped with a quick lime juice olive oil vinaigrette.
                      Dessert: apple sauteed in apple pie spices and butter.
                      Last edited by naiadknight; 11-09-2010, 07:19 PM.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• OH! Pre- dinner workout:
                        2x12 30 lb deadlift
                        Alternating sets:
                        a) 2x12 5 lb/ arm dumbbell shoulder press
                        b) 2x 12 5 lb/ arm pullover
                        a) 2x 12 lunges + 10 lb
                        b)2X 10 swiss ball crunches
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• I didn't

winencandy sneaks off to the web...again...

But your dinner sounds wonderful
                          "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                          "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                          "Moderation sucks." Suse
                          "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                          "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• You... are learning to translate better for us laymen!

<3

Thanks for being pretty much the most encouraging and amazing girl-friend ever! Because honestly... you are the rockiest rockstar I know...

I mean that with LOTS of love!

Manda
                            Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *blinkblink* Thanks, Manda! I can honestly say hearing those superlatives applied to me has never happened. so, Thanks.
                              Bone, WnC, it's from the first workout set of NROLFW, set A. Those pullovers were a bitch kitty. Couldn't even make it all the way down to horizontal without violently shaking and fighting to get back past 45*.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• 11/9/10
                                Getting going before the Holidays!
                                1)Keep up the avoidance of dairy, including cheese, excluding butter.
                                Did it, but there was 2 tbsp butter in that apple stuff.
                                2) Keep carbs over 50g/ day.
                                82 g
                                3) Lift weights and figure out how to sprint without dying as it gets colder.
                                Did it! See above. No sprinting though, should probably try to do that tonight
                                4) Make sleep a priority. At least 7 hrs a night, preferably 9.
                                went to bed at 1030, woke up at 1 for 5 min (WTF? every damn night, I wake up around 1 for between 5 and 15 min), got up before my alarm at 640. Pretty close to 8.
                                5) Keep kcal above 1350, preferably around 1700- 2000.
                                Yep. 1932 kcal, 162g protein, 72g carbs, 112 g fat
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X