• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD LUCK! <3 Take care!!!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• So, the interview didn't happen. They postponed it and the headhunter REALLY dropped the ball. I called them at 10, after my shower, asking where I was to meet them. They said they'd already contacted the headhunter at 930, asking to move it to meeting them at 1145 tomorrow at the office. I get a call at 1030 (giving me only 30 minutes to get completely ready and out the door) saying they wanted me there at 1145 (as in today.) I passed on what they had told me and he thought I was still meeting them today; he offered to call and confirm. 1045 (15 minuted to get dressed, make up, hair (including blow dryer), jewelry, out the door) I get a call. "Yeah, they do want to meet you tomorrow." I was running on precious little and very poor sleep. I damn near reached through the phone line and throttled him. I then went back to sleep, caught up and got good sleep. I'm doing better now. If I hadn't called them on my own, I would've shown up on the wrong day. Now to work on Husband's costume.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Happy Anniversary Naiad!

Hope tomorrow is much smoother than today with the interview stuff. Good Luck!!
        Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
          So, the interview didn't happen. They postponed it and the headhunter REALLY dropped the ball. I called them at 10, after my shower, asking where I was to meet them. They said they'd already contacted the headhunter at 930, asking to move it to meeting them at 1145 tomorrow at the office. I get a call at 1030 (giving me only 30 minutes to get completely ready and out the door) saying they wanted me there at 1145 (as in today.) I passed on what they had told me and he thought I was still meeting them today; he offered to call and confirm. 1045 (15 minuted to get dressed, make up, hair (including blow dryer), jewelry, out the door) I get a call. "Yeah, they do want to meet you tomorrow." I was running on precious little and very poor sleep. I damn near reached through the phone line and throttled him. I then went back to sleep, caught up and got good sleep. I'm doing better now. If I hadn't called them on my own, I would've shown up on the wrong day. Now to work on Husband's costume.
          Awwwwww...MAN.
          That sux donkey ballz! FWIW, my Background Investigator didn't show up AT ALL for our first appointment. I thought it was a test of my patience or something...but it wasn't Stuff happens...but you will rise above!

Comment

• Stuff happens, but this is the second time he's dropped the ball on an interview. Tomorrow WILL go better, if only because the headhunter is out of the equation for the moment because everything's already been figured out.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Let's just say today wasn't primal. Let's just say that my body is reminding me why I went primal. Ugh.
              My Latest Journal

Comment

Let's just say today wasn't primal. Let's just say that my body is reminding me why I went primal. Ugh.
                ugh right back atchya. i know the feeling. tomorrow's a new day!
                Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

Let's just say today wasn't primal. Let's just say that my body is reminding me why I went primal. Ugh.
                  Started my daily mantras again. Today, my singular goal is to be 100%.

Join me?
                  Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Comment

• Originally posted by jrherring View Post
                    Started my daily mantras again. Today, my singular goal is to be 100%.

Join me?
                    I'll try. Today I have that lunch interview, so that may interfere. I'll be with you the rest of the day!
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• DOOOO EEEET! I am going to try too!
                      Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Well, hell. Lunch was a loss, foodwise. They took me to the county country club. I had a salad (PB aside from the ranch dressing), gumbo (PB with 1/8 c rice added), meatloaf (the fish was gone by the time I got there and the loaf had bread in it), deep fried veggies (I shit you not, I had the choice of box mashed potatoes, deep fried veggies, and black eyed peas.) When I was finished, the CEO of the company brought me a piece of pecan pie, saying "You have to try this pie. It's the best I've ever had." So I ate the pie. It was okay, but nothing to write home about. Lunch was with CEO (father of the guys interviewing me), CEO's wife, 2 main guys in the company, 1 guy's wife and their infant child. There would've been more folks there if the other guy's kid hadn't been sick.
                        They want another interview late this week. Hopefully, this one's about making me an offer.
                        Off to drop 'Manda's scarf at the post office. Then a nap.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Scarf's in the mail. Should get there thurs if USPS doesn't fuck it up. I used gorilla tape and an old Amazon box, so I hope they don't try to peg it as a bomb. I also kinda sorta used blue painter's tape for the from label. eh. They've never freaked over that before.
                          Anywho, I obviously need a nap the way I'm rambling.
                          ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...*SKNXXXXXX*ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Happy Zzzzzzzzzzz, Naiad<3

Comment

• Got 2.5 hrs #5.
                              I saw a funny commercial earlier, one I would've been all over pre PB. A serum that claims to remove dark circles under the eyes. Don't need that anymore if I stay away from grains.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

Well, hell. Lunch was a loss, foodwise. They took me to the county country club. I had a salad (PB aside from the ranch dressing), gumbo (PB with 1/8 c rice added), meatloaf (the fish was gone by the time I got there and the loaf had bread in it), deep fried veggies (I shit you not, I had the choice of box mashed potatoes, deep fried veggies, and black eyed peas.) When I was finished, the CEO of the company brought me a piece of pecan pie, saying "You have to try this pie. It's the best I've ever had." So I ate the pie. It was okay, but nothing to write home about. Lunch was with CEO (father of the guys interviewing me), CEO's wife, 2 main guys in the company, 1 guy's wife and their infant child. There would've been more folks there if the other guy's kid hadn't been sick.
                                They want another interview late this week. Hopefully, this one's about making me an offer.
                                Off to drop 'Manda's scarf at the post office. Then a nap.
                                Hell... you should get the job just for eating that meal! Sounds rough.

Comment

Working...
                                X