No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's funny you guys brought up modcloth. i checked 'em out the other day, freakin' adorable not very comfortable ordering clothes online tho. have a wonderful weekend<3
    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

• Shannon-
      I never have. I'm really leery to, too, given how hard it is for me to find clothes that fit in store. I swear, 10 articles of clothing go in to the dressing room, 1, maybe 2 fit and look good.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• FOUND IT! shabbyapple.com!
        (dun' care for their prices, buuut fun to look at)

Comment

• How'd you break into my closet!? Seriously, that 1943 collection is AWESOME!
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• THAT is a great site! WOW!!
            Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
              Happy Naked Friday, Folks!!!!! Req for being here: Some form of nudity, unless otherwise reasonably barred.
              I'm in.
              Have been several times today

Comment

• Glad to have you aboard, Kuno.
                I should be asleep. That kinda fun usually knocks me out and gives him energy. Tonight, for whatever reason, the complete opposite happened. Although it was a new (to us) position, one we WILL use again.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• IMHO, there is nothing better as a couple, than discovering a new variation that you both love

Comment

• In food, programming, gaming, sex... Kuno, I think you've got a point. Alright, time for sleep. Brain's spazzing and being blatant.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• That site rocks!!
                      sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

• First cool weather project of the year, up and running!!!
                        (I can't crochet or do fleecey projects when it's hot.)
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Dinner:
                          Went to Texas Roadhouse: 12 oz ribeye (ate 3/4), 1 sweet potato with cinnamon butter, broccoli w/ butter, and mumblemumblerattlesnakebitesandhalfapieceofbreadmu mblemumble. Drank tea.

I gotta really get on this damn horse about the dairy and quit falling off. I feel better without it. I know I feel better without it. *whinecomfortfoodwhine* I'm usually pretty good (aside from butter, but that's for a later challenge), but if someone mentions cheese, it's all over. I'm not flagellating myself, just trying to get my ass back in gear.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Ummm.... OWWWWW!!!! Mother Nature just reasserted her dominance and I'm about to lynch the next asshole who suggests that my cycle is a blessing.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• I wish we had Texas Roadhouses in the Bay Area, somewhere.
                              I don't think we're allowed to HAVE steakhouses, though

Comment

• Instead of suggesting it is a blessing... which I wont... because I love you and don't want to be lynched by your new cold weather project....

AT LEAST You and DH had a good amazing wonderful slam bam thank ya' ma'am before the bitch showed her fiery presence...

<3
                                Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X